Frito pie??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    I played a football game in that area. I think that field was a prairie dog farm. Rough on the ankles.

Wait wait... they had football back then?[emoji12][emoji51][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I was a proud member of the Oak Cliff Jets. Right tackle.1967,68,69,70
      Last edited by Goldeneagle; 01-22-2021, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Comment

My wife is the concession stand czar at our local high school. They buy Hormel and will go thru 6 gallons in a normal varsity game. They sell their Frito pies and chili dogs for $3.00 each and they make a killing. For what ever that is worth.

Comment

Back in the day when loincloths were used for helmets.

Comment

There is more blasphemy in this thread than in the whole Washinton DC. Canned chili? gimme a break! Beans in Chili? Something Beto would come up with. I'll be having homemade venison Texas Red chili Frito Pie for supper tonight. It will have chopped onion and grated cheddar on top and that's it! Except maybe one dem fresh Serrano peppers from my greenhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                There is more blasphemy in this thread than in the whole Washinton DC. Canned chili? gimme a break! Beans in Chili? Something Beto would come up with. I'll be having homemade venison Texas Red chili Frito Pie for supper tonight. It will have chopped onion and grated cheddar on top and that's it! Except maybe one dem fresh Serrano peppers from my greenhouse.

Wow...I can't believe you'd taint a bow of Texas Red with vegetables...

Comment

This thread has made me cook Frito Pies tonight!!
                  I do like a little shredded lettuce on mine,and I'm gonna give it a shot of mustard on the 2nd bowl!

Comment

I’m making some tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all got some tough gullets. When I was young I enjoyed it. Wolf brand or home made. Now it's just fire in my stomach all night long.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

That hot chili on that cold lettuce and room temperature tomatoes. Awesome

Comment

Ever hear of the Mustangs?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Previous to that, the ranch style beans factory was in East Fort worth off of 30. My granddad told me there used to be a prairie dog town there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            They make beans??

Comment

in early 60s they slit side of frito bag put in scoop of chili and shred cheese...25 cents

Comment

Did you go to school with dallas radio legend Mike Rhyner?

Comment

Working...
                                X