• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    Thanks, embarrassed myself.

Like playing cards with my brothers kids [emoji12][emoji51][emoji23]

Comment

No. 4 AP.

Comment

Something else to ponder: during the course of this entire Eff’d up CFB season (9/26 to present; 3 1/2 months), Alabama only had 1 player test positive for COVID. Amazing feat considering many CFB games were either cancelled or re-scheduled because teams didn’t have enough available players.

Comment

Tough loss - Bama played great.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            Tough loss - Bama played great.
            ya think? lol

At least with all the players they will lose to the NFL this year they will have a couple down seasons.....

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Do Bama fans chant SEC?

Serious question.....

[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roll Tide

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                  I just re read my post after you quoted it. I would never intentionally say I hope he is ruined (or any other player). I meant to type, I hope he isn’t ruined. As you can see in my other posts, I think he is a great young man and a great player with a very bright future and I wish no I’ll will on him.

Oktx if that’s what you were saying was stupid, I agree and I apologize to you for my snarky response.
                  Apologies accepted. I’ve seen worse posted on here and they meant it. You never know.

Comment

Comment

You getting rings, cups, or both?

Comment

Light the Tower

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          Light the Tower

Scared, huh?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Meanwhile...it’s great that tu is “BACK” after the dominant performance by their coach!

Congrats to the Ags on their highest finish in the AP since 1939.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Congrats to the Ags on their highest finish in the AP since 1939.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Whoop!

All is right in the great state of Texas. What a hire Jimbo ended up being! Good luck with Stark. Risky move. We’ll see how it goes.

Comment

Congrats to Bama on a great season and team. I'd love to say they will suffer like LSU did this year, but the unfortunate reality for the rest of us is it is "next man up" for them. They have an embarrassment of riches on the roster and the current recruiting class is simply ridiculous.

As for A&M, I couldn't care less what the final rank ends up being. I guess it is a bit of fodder for recruiting, but it doesn't mean crap otherwise. I like the direction Jimbo has the program going. He seems to be building a good foundation. On top of that the fact that no one opted out for the bowl game would seem to indicate the players have bought in. I expect a step back next year at least at the beginning of the year. New QB (even though I was never a Mond fan) and replacing OL will be a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X