No announcement yet.

HAHA ....Some guys on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap. I thought it was just me with this opinion. Lots of experts in this clique.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
      Ha ha best post in a long time dudes on here telling others how to manage deer and they couldn't manage a 1 dollar bill no pics of deer they've ever killed or heck for that matter no pics of deer on there place ever
      You do realize that everybody that kills a deer doesn’t run to post it on social media don’t you ?

I thought not......

Comment

I don't kill many deer but when I do it's usually is a good un. I don't think I have ever posted a deer I shot on here, couldn't stand the criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          I don't kill many deer but when I do it's usually is a good un. I don't think I have ever posted a deer I shot on here, couldn't stand the criticism.
          Surely you don’t think these guys would criticize ?

Comment

Probably about as many on here that have never killed a deer with a bow versus those that have! And they’ll be the first to give advice...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
              Probably about as many on here that have never killed a deer with a bow versus those that have! And they’ll be the first to give advice...lol
              X2

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                You do realize that everybody that kills a deer doesn’t run to post it on social media don’t you ?

I thought not......
                Naw man us Mexico hunters are slow we don't realize people kill big deer and keep their mouth shut

Apparently you missed the point but I'm not surprised

Comment

Hell I thought all I needed was a fence, feeders, stacks of cash and say cull every now and then to be elite. Oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Naw man us Mexico hunters are slow we don't realize people kill big deer and keep their mouth shut

Apparently you missed the point but I'm not surprised
                    I didn’t quote you and I don’t think I missed any point. The point of this thread seems mostly to be critical of people that you don’t really know other than what you imagine in your mind. I think you pretty well proved my point.

Comment

Originally posted by jcjohnson View Post
                      hell i thought all i needed was a fence, feeders, stacks of cash and say skim every now and then to be elite. Oh wait...:d:d

fify:d

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        fify:d
                        thank you kind sir

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          I didn’t quote you and I don’t think I missed any point. The point of this thread seems mostly to be critical of people that you don’t really know other than what you imagine in your mind. I think you pretty well proved my point.
                          You just contradicted yourself bruh.... by being critical of MLF... do you know him? Think not....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Now we are arguing over what was originally a joke. Times have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              It's the #triggered #snowflake era

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                                Shame ain't it

Comment

Working...
                                X