No announcement yet.

HAHA ....Some guys on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha best post in a long time dudes on here telling others how to manage deer and they couldn't manage a 1 dollar bill no pics of deer they've ever killed or heck for that matter no pics of deer on there place ever

Comment

I am qualified to give advice on hunting - I do a lot of that. The killing part, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
        Is this a picture of you and your wife cause they sure look like your avatar.

Oops...

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
          Is this a picture of you and your wife cause they sure look like your avatar.
          Nope

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
            Ha ha best post in a long time dudes on here telling others how to manage deer and they couldn't manage a 1 dollar bill no pics of deer they've ever killed or heck for that matter no pics of deer on there place ever
            Cause they’re looking for a lease when plenty good ones are posted here Wish it wasn’t so far, should’ve saw this a month earlier, etc

Comment

A lot of the self proclaimed experts seem to chime in with advice, whereas the guys who have years of experience under their belt only chime in every once in a while. I wish there was some kind of meter in everyone's avatar to indicate ACTUAL BOWHUNTING EXPERIENCE. Factors would include how long you have actually bowhunted, how many successful kills, how many counties you hunted, etc... C-mon TBH lets make us a formula! I admittedly would probably fall right in the middle of this spectrum. I've hunted a long time and killed plenty animals, but I've only really hunted a couple properties.

Comment

I’m just here for the classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  I’m just here for the classifieds.
                  Wanna buy some of my crap?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Wanna buy some of my crap?
                    Hey I already did!

Comment

Don’t give much advice, but I do manage to shoot a buck now and then.

Comment

Haha 99% of rokslide also. 1yr NR elk hunters giving advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I steal pitchurz out of magazines and photoshop my rugged good looking mug in them for street cred...

Comment

My favorites are the ones who belittle a guy because “I would have given him a few more years” when in fact they have never killed a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All I need to hear is your own words; how does an arrow sound in flight and on impact! I can tell a bowhuntin from a liar with that one question.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                                All I need to hear is your own words; how does an arrow sound in flight and on impact! I can tell a bowhuntin from a liar with that one question.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That depends on if your using feathers or vanes. And if it came from a vertical bow or a horizontal bow.

Edit: Impact has different sounds too. Like a rib breaking vs. a gut shot.
                                Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-24-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X