• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    why?
    Meh....it was all in fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Several of the Ags on here have no problem doing that week after week.
      Gotta agree with the man on this one.......

Comment

With all due respect to Razorback01, maybe now I can get an avatar challenge from a Bayou Bagel. Tua's recovery sounds like at least 3 and maybe 4 weeks.
        I doubt it

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 8

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          With all due respect to Razorback01, maybe now I can get an avatar challenge from a Bayou Bagel. Tua's recovery sounds like at least 3 and maybe 4 weeks.

I doubt it

My five year old daughter just said, it’s better to be from Earth than Arkansas! I’m not going to correct that one, too cute. She’s a hoot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 10-20-2019, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Why would he be in big trouble? It's clearly better than it was. At least he has a plan it seems like. The only thing that I see could stand in Hermans way is he is a bit stubborn sometimes. This is the difference between he and Riley IMO. For instance, if they play again Riley will have a different scheme and Herman will be determined to do the same thing as always, only better..
            Because it's Texas.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              My five year old daughter just said, it’s better to be from Earth than Arkansas! I’m not going to correct that one, too cute. She’s a hoot...

I just wanted him to know I still understand the next game is still the most important one
              That being said, I am laughing out loud at that one

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                I’m glad you let him out so he can take his medicine.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

4 point swing in a matter of hours with the gamblers. TCU opened -2.5 it’s now Texas -1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    4 point swing in a matter of hours with the gamblers. TCU opened -2.5 it’s now Texas -1.5.

I don’t feel good about this. I think Vegas set a trap for folks.

Comment

Any ideas how Dykes was able to take SMU to the next level after his stint at Cal?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        Any ideas how Dykes was able to take SMU to the next level after his stint at Cal?

He’s been shopping heavily in the transfer portal, and made good choices.

It seems that he’s been able to grab some kids from D/FW who’ve gone away to big programs but not been able to get on the field. Offer them playing time close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-20-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Grrr

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Speaking of transfer portal. Which QB will transfer to Oklahoma next year. I know they have Rattler but I bet he end in the portal himself after LR signs a QB in the off season.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                                20 transfers. Hes a good coach. BKLEM's donations.

Comment

Working...
                                X