• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    I wish the Corn market reacted in unison with fertilizer cost
    This exactly!

Comment

It seems to differ by state. In Texarkana at the Texas side wallmart was 7.45 I believe. Arkansas side wallmart was just shy of 10$.

Comment

With sleepy joe giving the ok to Putin to invade Ukraine, Oil price will go to 100+ a bbl so corn prices will follow. Just 1 more notch in bidens incompetency belt. Coin will be $14 per 50 this fall.

Comment

Fertilizer is at $1000 a ton…. And we ain’t even using it yet

Gly that was $30-$40 for 2.5 gallons last year is $120-$140…. Again, we ain’t even started using it yet

My guess is by late summer prices will be $30 cwt…. My best guess and fear

I’m already paying just under $17 a cwt for feed… and I get 2 semi truck loads a week!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
            Fertilizer is at $1000 a ton…. And we ain’t even using it yet

Gly that was $30-$40 for 2.5 gallons last year is $120-$140…. Again, we ain’t even started using it yet

My guess is by late summer prices will be $30 cwt…. My best guess and fear

I’m already paying just under $17 a cwt for feed… and I get 2 semi truck loads a week!
            Exactly. We’re still eating food planted and harvested at LAST year’s prices. It’s gonna be interesting when this year’s crops come in...

Comment

Don’t forget to add into it fuel for planting, spraying, harvesting, shipping, processing and bagging will be +/- $4 a gallon too…

It ain’t gonna be cheaper than it is now, if some are budgeting

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                It seems to differ by state. In Texarkana at the Texas side wallmart was 7.45 I believe. Arkansas side wallmart was just shy of 10$.
                40# bags?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                  40# bags?

Yes

Comment

High enough that I'll be resorting food plots, game trails and a handful of hand thrown corn when get to the property

Comment

If it gets too high we may actually have to hunt for deer next season

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        If it gets too high we may actually have to hunt for deer next season
                        Ain’t that the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
                          Listening to the Texas Ag Report this am. Guy on there mentioned that he previously spent about $120 to bring in an acre of corn ($90 of that was on fertilizer). States THIS year, it’s gonna be about $225 per acre ($180-$190 fertilizer). Nitrogen fertilizer costs up approx 200% per the report.

Whaddaya think a 50 lb sack of corn will be for Deer Season 2022???? ��

(Not to mention OUR food...)

Corn is selling for about $6 a bushel right now at the elevator. So by the time that bushel gets put in a sack and winds up on a Walmart shelf is up to the man.

Comment

Surely old joe will have the ship floating again by deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                              Surely old joe will have the ship floating again by deer season.
                              Old Joe is too busy thinking of ways to start a war with Russia, and how to print more money for his voters (and “inflating” OUR money out from under us) to care ...

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                About this high
                                This guy has it right

Comment

Working...
                                X