Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
    On the flip side, I think it will now be very apparent if you didn't to Texas for the right reasons. If all you want to do it party of 6th street and you're a dumb kid with 100k in you pocket, everyone is going to know about it. You can cut ties after 1 year and replace them with someone that does want to be there.
    This was a problem before NIL too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Current EE's this list will grow.

QB Maalik Murphy
      RB Jaydon Blue
      DB Champ Lewis
      WR Brenen Thompson
      EDGE Justice Finkley
      DB Bryan Allen Jr
      DL Jaray Bledsoe
      EDGE Anthony Jones
      OL Cole Hutson
      DL Aaron Bryant
      CB Jaylon Guilbeau
      LB Kobe McKinzie
      Scratch Brenen Thompson. He is staying to run track.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Them boys struggling for OL, they desperate. Hear for the love of god guys we will even pay you to come play! LOL

All the big boys are doing it, it's just funny that some have to announce it to the world in a last attempt to try and land a decent OL for the first time in a decade
        Or doing it in the public eye where it is legal instead of dropping bags in a fast food parking lot to some kids uncle.

Comment

I lost my mind in college when I hit $500 on video poker or a thousand bucks or so at a fishing tournament! I couldn’t imagine having $50k or more as a college student!! There would have to be an intervention or something!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            I lost my mind in college when I hit $500 on video poker or a thousand bucks or so at a fishing tournament! I couldn’t imagine having $50k or more as a college student!! There would have to be an intervention or something!
            Lol agree. Im all for the kids getting something but these figures nationwide are crazy. Hell even Quinn Ewers making over a million and never playing a down is crazy. To think that his NIL deal actually made a sponsor that much or more money in return vs. it just being a legit way for universities to pay players thru alum, would be a good study lol. I was a big fan of capping it at a certain number each year or semester. Maybe $10k max per semester. I was in college once lol $10k a semester of play money woulda been insane and dangerous. $50k is just unnecessary.

Comment

Lmao @ “for most”

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                Lmao @ “for most”
                [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

So does all this mean…,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    Not at all and not a single sensible Texas fan will tell you this alone will get Texas back. There is a ton of work to do as this is just a step in the right direction in the new NIL world in college athletics.

Comment

Rose Bowl and Orange bowl will be the best games of the season….

Comment

Just saw that Georgia and Texas Tech are the only remining P5 teams to not have anyone enter the portal. Georgia i understand but that's pretty remarkable for Tech given all the changes this year and losing both coordinators. Buddy's kid is out there now with football and said the buy in this early has been more than anyone could've hoped for.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

We've already had the best game of the season.....when Michigan beat the brakes off the Suckeyes...

The Orange Bowl will be a close 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            Just saw that Georgia and Texas Tech are the only remining P5 teams to not have anyone enter the portal. Georgia i understand but that's pretty remarkable for Tech given all the changes this year and losing both coordinators. Buddy's kid is out there now with football and said the buy in this early has been more than anyone could've hoped for.
                            No offense, but this may not be a good thing

Comment

pulling for Michigan to win it all just to watch you go into full melt down mode

Go Blue

Georgia over Bama...34-24
                              Iowa over Michigan...24-21...
                              Ok St. over Baylor....43-38
                              UH over Cincy.....54-52
                              better leave the gambling advise up to the pros in Las Vegas.

hope you didn't bet the house and your favorite pair of O-H-I-O crocs

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                pulling for Michigan to win it all just to watch you go into full melt down mode

Go Blue

better leave the gambling advise up to the pros in Las Vegas.

hope you didn't bet the house and your favorite pair of O-H-I-O crocs

Daaaaaang!! Was at the lease and missed those predictions [emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

Working...
                                X