• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    hahahahahaha

ok I will bite rookie....

name 1 school who has better

hehehehe

Rookie. That’s a good one. I’ve been in here regularly for a bit-including when you disappear for weeks at a time every time your buckeyes take a loss only to re-emerge rooting for another team.

You said the 3 best receivers in football. You have 2 of the top 10. Neither is the top guy either.

They do have the best receiving group in college football, but that’s not what you said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      Rookie. That’s a good one. I’ve been in here regularly for a bit-including when you disappear for weeks at a time every time your buckeyes take a loss only to re-emerge rooting for another team.

You said the 3 best receivers in football. You have 2 of the top 10. Neither is the top guy either.

They do have the best receiving group in college football, but that’s not what you said.

stand corrected...as a group...

i root for the buckeyes and the Aggies.....i only disappear because unfortunately this thread is rinse, lather, repeat every week.....
      team bias and insults mostly...it get old

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        We can't all beat up on in conference cupcakes like Kansas

Vandy, South Carolina, A&M, Missouri, Kentucky .... SEC is full of them

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          stand corrected...as a group...

i root for the buckeyes and the Aggies.....i only disappear because unfortunately this thread is rinse, lather, repeat every week.....

team bias and insults mostly...it get old
          Where's the llama?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Vandy, South Carolina, A&M, Missouri, Kentucky .... SEC is full of them

That list is going to get longer in a few years,

Comment

That list is going to get longer in a few years,

Hahahah can't wait.....but there's no place to go but up from this ****show we're in now..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Hahahah can't wait.....but there's no place to go but up from this ****show we're in now..
                Got me there

The pain of losing to Kansas can't be nearly as bad as the Ags losing when we should have won, and putting ourselves into a position to play for a CC with a little help from Auburn

But with Nix being out, I doubt they beat Alabama anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  SEC Shorts nailed it again!

Did anyone’s team on here win this weekend other than the few Raider fans?

As seemingly the only Oklahoma State fan around here I will say YES! Their defensive excellence has been a bit of a surreal experience for Cowboy fans. Really nice not to have to score 40 to have a chance at a win.

Comment

Got me there

The pain of losing to Kansas can't be nearly as bad as the Ags losing when we should have won, and putting ourselves into a position to play for a CC with a little help from Auburn

But with Nix being out, I doubt they beat Alabama anyway.
                    It was great getting our 2nd win of the season on the road over the overrated Longhorns.

Rock chalk baby!

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-15-2021, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      As seemingly the only Oklahoma State fan around here I will say YES! Their defensive excellence has been a bit of a surreal experience for Cowboy fans. Really nice not to have to score 40 to have a chance at a win.

Congrats Jerp. I forgot about you guys and the Razorbacks. Congrats on a great season in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        It was great getting our 2nd win of the season on the road over the overrated Lomghorns.

Rock chalk baby!

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Took a page out of Smart's playbook and went to the panhandle to whack some birds instead of watching the Frogs get pounded by Mullet. I fully expect TCU to lose to KU this week
                          Thanks for the epic crane beatdown. Most cranes I have ever seen up there. I appreciate you scheduling me in and the tbh discount is a nice touch. Your new flocked decoys are the bomb. Pretty cool to see the birds sitting around in them after we were done hunting. I would like to book in dec if you happen to have any cancellations. You seem to always be on the x for these hunts. A nice distraction to the fraudulent frogs
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            It was great getting our 2nd win of the season on the road over the overrated Lomghorns.

Rock chalk baby!

The whole 'effing world is upside down

I had to tripple check your username

lol

I'm adopting the UTSA roadrunners, based 100% on geography, as my back up school. May go to their bowl game. Ordering a t-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Took a page out of Smart's playbook and went to the panhandle to whack some birds instead of watching the Frogs get pounded by Mullet. I fully expect TCU to lose to KU this week
                              How was the whacking?

Comment

Longhorn Network
                                @LonghornNetwork
                                ·
                                16m
                                BREAKING: Bijan Robinson is out the rest of the season with a dislocated elbow.

Josh Thompson is also out for the rest of the season with a fractured fibula.

Sark is having a REALLY tough first year - things like this are out of his control, tough sledding

Comment

Working...
                                X