Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTHOO Prairie View! Offense needs to gain some confidence.

Comment

Shorts nailed it again. They’re so good.

Aggies defense did about all they could do after getting punched in the mouth early. Offense couldn’t keep up when given opportunities. We had happy feet rocket arm Calzada again, but his receivers didn’t do him any favors. The safety was the nail in the coffin. Defense made an huge momentum swing on the goal line stand and then spiller tried to dance instead of pound the hole. It was over after the momentum swung back right there. Choked away a good season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see King these next two weeks if he’s healthy to get him some game reps. Calzada is gone after the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        yes we rolled Perdue....but our pass defense is laughable.....
        3 best receivers in football with a dynamic running back ( probably be a heisman candidate next year)

But we will have to outscore them 40+ I am sure....I think we absolutely roll MSU then *ichigan

You do not have the 3 best receivers in college football. Get out of here with that nonsense.

Comment

Ags lose and the rut out west is a week away. Time to chase some big deer!

ac

Comment

BTHO Prairie View!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
              Shorts nailed it again. They’re so good.

Aggies defense did about all they could do after getting punched in the mouth early. Offense couldn’t keep up when given opportunities. We had happy feet rocket arm Calzada again, but his receivers didn’t do him any favors. The safety was the nail in the coffin. Defense made an huge momentum swing on the goal line stand and then spiller tried to dance instead of pound the hole. It was over after the momentum swung back right there. Choked away a good season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see King these next two weeks if he’s healthy to get him some game reps. Calzada is gone after the season.

The dude has played tough, and I'm oud of his grit, and I WANT or at least WANTED him to be good, but it's obvious at this point that he isn't the dude.

Bad reads, no touch, and can't scramble.

I sure wish we'd have seen more of Achane, seemed to be the only RB that could move the ball

Comment

I love how the SEC schedules a Division 2 team at the end to get a blow out score and allow their teams to jump in the polls. See Alabama this past week.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                  The dude has played tough, and I'm oud of his grit, and I WANT or at least WANTED him to be good, but it's obvious at this point that he isn't the dude.

Bad reads, no touch, and can't scramble.

I sure wish we'd have seen more of Achane, seemed to be the only RB that could move the ball

I agree. He’s tough and gutted out through some injuries. He cares about his team, but you’re 100% correct. He “isn’t the dude”. Achane is a game breaker RB and should have been fed more in the game because Spiller just didn’t have “it” last week.

Comment

Aggie defense at times looked horrible, can't remember the last time I saw so many arm tackles and people out of position, however they kept us from getting boat raced. Inconsistent happy feet, what do we expect #azzwhip of a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I love how the SEC schedules a Division 2 team at the end to get a blow out score and allow their teams to jump in the polls. See Alabama this past week.

No pole jumping it’s just a warm up for rivalry week.

I wonder who Texas and OU will schedule to get on board with this or with the expansion we see a shift to another conference game.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        No pole jumping it’s just a warm up for rivalry week.

I wonder who Texas and OU will schedule to get on board with this or with the expansion we see a shift to another conference game.

Didn't Bama jump Cincy this week after their blowout game?

Divsion type type team?....A&M.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                          You do not have the 3 best receivers in college football. Get out of here with that nonsense.

hahahahahaha

ok I will bite rookie....

name 1 school who has better

hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

We can't all beat up on in conference cupcakes like Kansas

Comment

I watched the game Saturday, year 3 with Herm and we are still the 5th most penalized team in the FBS. Time to end this experiment, we are just a mediocre 7-3 team that can't be disciplined.

Comment

Well, last week was a let down, not a surprise as our Offense has struggled throughout the year even in our wins, it just caught up to us.

Heres to hoping we can go on a 3 game win streak to end the year on a positive note.

Comment

Working...
                                X