No announcement yet.

The best coffee maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best coffee .. when i was a kid i would help my aunt by turning a cylinder full of beans over a gas stove flame , then she would also do the chicoree , grind those together and percolate ... it was heaven ... but that was 45 years ago...

Comment

If yall are in ft worth, the best cup of Joe is at Acre Distillery. Trust me on that.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
        One year update.

I hate cleaning the French press every day so I get it out occasionally and typically use my $15 Mr. Coffee

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk
        Amen, I love this thing.

Comment

I had HORRIBLE luck with anything Hamilton Beach in a dual drew set up. I tried a couple different ones and none lasted more that a year.

Comment

Cowboy coffee

Comment

Pour over

28 grams of fresh ground beans/14 ounces water

Comment

Ninja 10 cup brewer and we grind our own beans.The Cusinart Grind and Brew is a good one as well. Once you grind your own, you will never go back to that bagged stuff at the store. Our favorite place to order from is in Tyler, called Coffee City Coffee. They roast them right before they are shipped. Their website offers dozens of choices. We are partial to the ones in their “flavored” category.

Comment

Another for Bunn. I want my coffee fast.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mocha master

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      Percolator is the only way to go.
                      X ten at least. The flavor is soooooo much better

Comment

We tested many coffee makers from leading brands like Bonavita, Ninja, Oxo, Technivorm and KitchenAid. Here's our picks of the best of the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hot water over ground coffee...going thru a filter. It's not rocket surgery.

Way too many metrosexuals on this site!

Comment

moka pot. My airline pilot friends approve

Comment

Coffee is inexhaustible, and you can easily have long chats about the minutiae of things like the seasonality of fat contents in our local dairy supply. However, it has decreasing returns; the further you go, the less improvement you get for your work, and the truth remains that it is "only a cup of coffee". Every individual must determine how much they want to work for their coffee, as well as their particular choice.
                              Coffee beans are alive, fighting oxidation to death. By modifying the surface area of a coffee bean, you can drastically alter its oxidation rate.
                              The simplest method, which I usually use, is to buy locally roasted coffee, which eliminates weeks or months of supply chain and distribution delays. The bag should have a roasted date on it and should be purchased within a few days of roasting.
                              Then, within my budget, I purchased a good quality espresso coffee maker which has a grinder attached to it, allowing me to grind whenever I want. This is how I've felt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                                Jura.

If you didn't know, now you know. I got one as a gift. It's been awesome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                                Does the Jura brew just plain old coffee? My husband is the coffee drinker in the family and doesn’t like “specialty coffees.”

Comment

Working...
                                X