Cooper is better than Twaok.... 24 hours to check your deer

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
      anyone gone out yet?
      I went out earlier this week. No deer just squirrels and a couple rabbits

Comment

Originally posted by kdm015 View Post
        Also, in the rare chance that I shoot something, when is the check station open?
        when I shot one there (few years ago) they had a scale to weigh the deer and some form to fill out and leave when they were not there

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
          when I shot one there (few years ago) they had a scale to weigh the deer and some form to fill out and leave when they were not there
          thanks, I plan on heading out tomorrow in this fine weather

Comment

Out again today... 0 deer.... Don't recall the last time I hadn't seen a deer on consecutive hunts

Comment

Going out there tomorrow. Hopefully I see at least a doe with the break in the weather.

Comment

Drove down the road close to my stand last Thursday evening. Saw one smaller buck hauling tail across a field across the road from public land.

I've checked my cameras a couple of times and haven't had anything but one hog show up. Very unusual for my spot. I may try and go later this week when it's supposed to get cold. Hopefully it won't be a blank.

Comment

Anybody going out this evening?

Comment

I was putting up some cameras. That you in the ground blind I ran across? Sorry if I made too much noise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

also, do you guys prefer stands our ground blinds out there?

Comment

Tree stand

Comment

Went and pulled my card tonight. I've only got one that looks like he will make 13. What do yall think?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I prefer on the ground. Nice buck. Hopefully see him during daylight

Comment

First sit of the season at its a balmy 35 when I parked. Of course I was 30 minutes later than I should have been getting in the stand. And made more noise than a bull in a China shop. Oh well. It's on.......

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                                First sit of the season at its a balmy 35 when I parked. Of course I was 30 minutes later than I should have been getting in the stand. And made more noise than a bull in a China shop. Oh well. It's on.......

Same here.... Over slept...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]... I'm in the building.... You see anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X