No announcement yet.

Hope I don’t go to jail tomorrow over Gdads will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change the locks, hang a couple tactacams around the place so you know when they are there. Call the police and tell them someone is trespassing on your property and you got them on camera. If you own it, and pay taxes on it, there is nothing they can do.

Comment

I’d go down with bloody knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        I’d go down with bloody knuckles.
        Amen. Same

Comment

Originally posted by stringmusic View Post
          Change the locks, hang a couple tactacams around the place so you know when they are there. Call the police and tell them someone is trespassing on your property and you got them on camera. If you own it, and pay taxes on it, there is nothing they can do.
          100% this is what should be in place soon

Comment

This could get uglier than what most would ever imagine i would get the law involved ASAP you want them on your side as early as possible

Comment

I can't stand greedy dirty mfrs, best of luck to you.

Comment

Being that you own the farm and land I’d tell them they’re not welcome and do not step a single foot on it! If so you’ll have them arrested for trespassing, as they’ve already been told they’re not welcome.

Comment

Take it and hide it. Until after probate.

Comment

Dealing with “family” kn a situation like this is the worst...

Praying for ya...

I have an uncle that I haven't spoken too in decades over stunts pulled in situations similar.

Some folks are just down right low.

Comment

I purchased the farm and home from my grandad (understanding the fact that the new wife has a life estate interest and can remain there until she dies or it is no longer her primary residence). I was also awarded all “farm equipment” “including, but not limited to tractor and all implements, mowers, shredders, augers, blades and forks”.

I would think that since you "OWN" the farm you have control over who has access to your property. Lock the gate and dont let them on your property. Sorry this has turned in to what it has, but I wouldnt allow them to touch foot on the property, much less remove anything from the property. At least until the will is probated. Good luck amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                        This could get uglier than what most would ever imagine i would get the law involved ASAP you want them on your side as early as possible
                        Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        Change the locks immediately and lock the gate until probate
                        This ^, plus you might think about staying out there since apparently you own it already. Gonna be harder to get it back later. I like greedy weasels less and less as I get older.

Comment

Your place, lock it down and inform the law of such. Install a few security camera's in key area's.

Tell them nothing is there's for the taking until after probate and passing the locked gate will result in trespassing charges. Have a lawyer send this via certified mail.

There's no reason to be nice to them after threatening your mom. Throw every book you have at them.

Comment

I'd go get it and take it to someone else's house and say it vanished. What the hells a lawyer gonna do if they can't prove otherwise? Shouldn't have said nothin and went and got it.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              I'd go get it and take it to someone else's house and say it vanished. What the hells a lawyer gonna do if they can't prove otherwise? Shouldn't have said nothin and went and got it.
                              Yup stuff comes up “stolen” all the time.

Comment

Get a lawyer they are the only one that benefits.

Comment

Working...
                                X