No announcement yet.

Linkedin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine for all your oil & gas land needs https://www.linkedin.com/in/jarrod-stone-93525a6b/

Comment

Here is mine www.linkedin.com/in/peterrodriguez

Comment

Here is mine. http://linkedin.com/in/chase-campbell-514432129

Just looking to grow my network and hopefully be seen by a good employer that could use someone with my background. I learn new tasks very easily on the fly and up for any challenge.

Thank you to those that have shared your link.

Comment

Linkedin

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          yes, it grows your "network" and allows you to be seen, communicate and such. Can only message 1st and I think 2nd connections.

Linked in is terrible. It was great years ago but now it has become Facebook.

I will say Facebook and linkedin is great for a sales rep who knows how to surf the social media.

For example my company wants me to post on social media and celebrate our “wins”. I don’t post anything but I follow all my competitors and log every “win” they have and go by and do an OSV them.

This is from a sales point of view but I could see how you want to pimp yourself on LinkedIn for a new job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Black Ice; 05-12-2021, 12:15 AM.

Comment

i'll share

Comment

Here's mine if anyone needs to build their safety network

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                yes, it grows your "network" and allows you to be seen, communicate and such. Can only message 1st and I think 2nd connections.
                Thanks. Somewhere along the line I made a profile there. I logged in once a few years ago after they got hacked or something and sent emails to reset passwords. I had a bunch of messages from people congratulating me on a work anniversary for a place I hadn't worked at in like 8 years. lol

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Thanks. Somewhere along the line I made a profile there. I logged in once a few years ago after they got hacked or something and sent emails to reset passwords. I had a bunch of messages from people congratulating me on a work anniversary for a place I hadn't worked at in like 8 years. lol
                  Haha, well get it started up! I have been lucky enough to leverage linkedIn to meet new customers, find jobs and to get connected to folks that I can in turn provide leads to, or they can assist me with my customers need in other areas I don't service.

Comment

Working...
                  X