Linkedin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linkedin

Just wanting to find myself in a safer job in the DFW area and was wondering if any of you gentlemen here on the green screen would like to broaden your connections on LinkedIn if you have a profile?

Define safer.

Comment

What do you do now?
      Last edited by savage1134; 05-10-2021, 04:30 PM. Reason: Mispell

Comment

I use LinkedIn a lot

Comment

I look at it from time to time. Our company post on there for Marketing purposes.

Comment

I currently deal with hazardous chemicals and gasses as a maintenance tech. I assist with maintaining the delivery systems.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
              Define safer.

Some of the gasses I deal with can combust if they come in contact with oxygen. Some of the chemical I deal with can kill you if one drop comes in contact with the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                Just wanting to find myself in a safer job in the DFW area and was wondering if any of you gentlemen here on the green screen would like to broaden your connections on LinkedIn if you have a profile?
                I use LinkedIn daily

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know if I will be able to help on the job front but happy to connect with you and expand your network. Same with any other TBH'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                    Kinda confused by the question. I think your asking about 2 different things here?

One you looking to begin a job search to get away from the hazardous chemical industry. What are you interested in? Career background aside from chemical?

Second I think you are wanting to pad your LinkedIn connections..regardless of industry. What is you LinkedIn link?

Comment

Here is my link to connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricky-gonzales-69079313/

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        I don't know if I will be able to help on the job front but happy to connect with you and expand your network. Same with any other TBH'ers.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinvreich/
                        Connected to ya

Comment

Is there some benefits to linking with more people? I'm sure it's a dumb question but have a profile from a million years ago but never really used it or maintained it.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Is there some benefits to linking with more people? I'm sure it's a dumb question but have a profile from a million years ago but never really used it or maintained it.
                            yes, it grows your "network" and allows you to be seen, communicate and such. Can only message 1st and I think 2nd connections.

Comment

I haven't been very active but here is my link... https://www.linkedin.com/in/josh-fleming-a3814b164/

Comment

Working...
                              X