Got to have Surgery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to have Surgery.

Well found out today that I'm going to have to have Phythroid Surgery, any of you guys had that. I have had high Calcium blood count for many years but its at the level now that something has to be done. Want be on Medicare till 8-1-2021 so surgery will be sometime in Aug. or Sept. just hope it doesn't mess up my 2021 bow season, Doc said should be fine a couple weeks after surgery
    Keep me in yall's prayers.

God Bless
    Bish

Prayers up for ya.

Comment

Good luck and prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery!

Comment

No knowledge of this illness, but sending up prayers for you Bish. Lord, please let Bish have a successful surgery and heal completely. God bless you.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Praying for a successful surgery and complete recovery.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Positive vibes. Might need to change your avatar back.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Prayers sent David.

Comment

If you are looking for a surgeon I can recommend Dr. Grogan he does it without cutting into your neck (transoral) goes thru your mouth. it’s day surgery and faster recovery back to work in like 2 days he pretty much perfected the procedure and is the best in the us. He is at Baylor college of medicine at st lukes in Houston. He is the top dog in thyroid and parathyroid game. My mother in law just had hers taking out was home by 2pm and went back to work the third day. He’s done a different surgery on me as well super nice guy.

Comment

Prayers for a successful surgery, and speedy recovery.

Comment

Darn it, David! I don’t know anything about that surgery but you know you have my prayers!

Comment

Yes sir I have had my right side removed. It had a fast growing mass that was multiple times larger than the right side and was growing down into my chest so no visible swelling as an indicator something was wrong. Mass was not cancer, but, cancer was found in my thyroid. Doctor will monitor for the rest of my life. Several days to recover. Felt pretty crappy for a couple weeks and then leveled off and I am fine now.
                            Good luck and PM me with questions if you want?

Comment

Prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X