X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    What in the hail did you just say?
    Translation for the uppity Rice alumni:

I have no recollection of this diminutive body of water. Let me use an alternative search engine that doesn't track my every move and conduct some preliminary research on said body of water. Previous engagements forbade me from attending last year's gathering of festivus pomoxis annularis hosted by some of our own feeble-minded primordials.

I'm flabbergasted and somewhat appalled and disconcerted about the northern latitude of our chosen piscatorial pursuit. Due to the proximity to the Canadian border, we will likely be partaking of esox lucious or sander vitreus!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
      If we’re fighting over SK y’all can have him!!

I heard he likes hard heads and gafftops anyhow. We don’t have those anyhow. ;

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
        translation for the uppity rice alumni:

I have no recollection of this diminutive body of water. Let me use an alternative search engine that doesn't track my every move and conduct some preliminary research on said body of water. Previous engagements forbade me from attending last year's gathering of festivus pomoxis annularis hosted by some of our own feeble-minded primordials.

I'm flabbergasted and somewhat appalled and disconcerted about the northern latitude of our chosen piscatorial pursuit. Due to the proximity to the canadian border, we will likely be partaking of esox lucious or sander vitreus!
        o i c

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Don't be this guy. But there's always one

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

He drinks Michalob ultra just like all the gulf shore pirates I've ever met. [emoji56]

Comment

That’s not how the wig and I launch!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                That’s not how the wig and I launch!
                You already wearing one of those Dolly Parton wigs? Hell we are still 4 months away! You gonna have lots of practice between now and then

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  You already wearing one of those Dolly Parton wigs? Hell we are still 4 months away! You gonna have lots of practice between now and then
                  He'll be ready to keep it on full tilt across the lake huh!!

I can see radar peeling those golden lockes from his grill now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to be an ocean perch guy. Cleaning 10-15 fish a day would sure beat cleaning 50-75. Course them ocean perch don't eat like them crappie. They're not bad but they're not crappie.

Comment

I need to be an ocean perch guy. Cleaning 10-15 fish a day would sure beat cleaning 50-75. Course them ocean perch don't eat like them crappie. They're not bad but they're not crappie.
                      Hey slew, how do you clean your fish ? Fillets or just scale, cut the heads and gut ? My grandmother used to do the second option and we would all fight over the tails. Good ole memories.

Comment

Fillet em all! If people wanna scale em they can take em home and do it themselves. Most cleaning stations have a sign saying no scaling fish. I could scrape 3 of em and I look like guy diamond off the Trolls movie! Some folks will have me cut the backbone out with all the fins for a few fish. They call em hard fryers and the eat it all. Fins and bones!

Comment

What size jigs are you all using ?

Comment

Fillet em all! If people wanna scale em they can take em home and do it themselves. Most cleaning stations have a sign saying no scaling fish. I could scrape 3 of em and I look like guy diamond off the Trolls movie! Some folks will have me cut the backbone out with all the fins for a few fish. They call em hard fryers and the eat it all. Fins and bones!
                            I hear ya. There was a guy that scaled a red fish at the boat launch one day. Looked like someone lost 200 toenails

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                              What size jigs are you all using ?

1/8oz on brush and timber and 1/16oz shooting docks.

I’m like a broken record but I’m gonna use Shad colored. Purple and chart. White and chart. But that said presentation and profile is more important IMO. Use what you have confidence in. I like hand ties and on docks I’m gonna have a thump chubby tied on. White hot or shadow boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X