X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      That buck is blind in his right eye. Second picture is during the rut, no doubt.
      Impressive!

Comment

Son!

Comment

Testosterone . . . a hell of a drug . .

Comment

Dude on the right is looking for a fight for sure...

Comment

Not as impressive but here is a buck that was on our farm until early October. He disappeared and I thought he got killed by a hunter or EHD. I didn't get any pictures for 4 months. He showed back up in February busted up a little but healthy. I found his right side shed about a mile down the river from our farm about a week ago. [IMG]https://uploads

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Arrowsmith; 05-08-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

I used to swell up like that in my younger years before I married.

Comment

Now, only my belly swells up.

Comment

That is an insane! I bet he put on close to 100lbs.

Comment

The difference is amazing

Comment

pic on the left "I bet he lost that eye while getting his tail handed to him"

Pic on the right "I bet he lost that eye while whipping some tail"

Comment

Our Old Mexico bucks have much of the same transformation.... great pics!

Comment

That second picture makes me thank the Good Lord for making deer herbivores and not meat eaters. I remember as a kid the back of comic books had ads with a “before” skinny wimp getting sand kicked in his face. After ordering and working out on the body building program, the “after” dude whipped the bully with one punch and got the girl. That’s the story I’m seeing in these deer photos. Impressive changes for sure.

Comment

During the rut here in Iowa I get a little nervous dragging a scent rag an hour before daylight. As smart and wary as a mature buck is they can lose their fear of humans during the rut. A 300 lb. mature Whitetail could kill you quickly. Last fall I was glassing some deer down in our meadow behind the house. I was standing by my truck resting my elbows on my toolbox. I heard hoofbeats behind me. A chunky 2.5 year old 8 point ran up to about 30 feet from me. We kinda stared each other down for about 15 seconds. He finally turned and trotted off. I think he just didn't know what I was, but it made me kinda nervous.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a transformation!
                                Gonna be up that way,early July.I'll give ya a shout.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X