Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received any citations of any sort yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grouse. HR1498 I think. It is about 60 pages of legal stuff. If it’s the one I I’m thinking of it dictates recording race of individuals contacted. I guess a Department could just not do it and when audited loose any grant funded positions or Federal $
    Last edited by glen; 04-17-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Grouse. HR1498 I think. It is about 60 pages of legal stuff. If it’s the one I I’m thinking of it dictates recording race of individuals contacted. I guess a Department could just not do it and when audited loose any grant funded positions or Federal $
      I just remember the stops had to be documented on a form or on a camera to be in compliance with the state.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
        It is essential that I complete my home project and the required materials are found at my local HD/Lowes. So, don't think you are gonna be able to get that place to yourself. Going after work today to pick up some more material so I can use the weekend to complete some more projects. So stay away from the Lowes down the road from me if you don't want to see me in there
        The point is that HD and Lowes are slammed with non essential customers. Your project may be essential to you but I'm guessing it's not really by the tone of the text. I have seen full bathroom an kitchen remodels taking place now, people sitting down picking out cabinets and granite as well as flooring. A leaky toilet, yes, I get it but picking paint to redo the house, not so much.

Comment

I'm reading rumors of a kayaker that got a $500 tick from Kleberg for launching on the beach. It's supposed to be closed to non-residents of Kleberg and Calhoun county but open to residents. That's not me or someone I know though, so FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            I'm reading rumors of a kayaker that got a $500 tick from Kleberg for launching on the beach. It's supposed to be closed to non-residents of Kleberg and Calhoun county but open to residents. That's not me or someone I know though, so FWIW.
            We were down there last weekend and they have big signs posted that only local residents are able to use the boat ramp or fishing piers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              The point is that HD and Lowes are slammed with non essential customers. Your project may be essential to you but I'm guessing it's not really by the tone of the text. I have seen full bathroom an kitchen remodels taking place now, people sitting down picking out cabinets and granite as well as flooring. A leaky toilet, yes, I get it but picking paint to redo the house, not so much.
              Where has it been communicated Lowes and HD are open only for contractors and essential businesses? They are just open. Anyone that wants to can go.

Comment

Didn't get a citation but had 4 Wilco offers show up to my house for a "noise complaint" and possible party after 11pm on Sunday night. Had heated the hot tub and was out having a drink listening to music waiting on my wife to put the kids to bed and come out to join me. The music was playing through my phone and just loud enough for me to hear over the hot tub. They really didn't say much about the music but more wanted to make sure we weren't having a party.

Oh and I've been to Lowe's a few times. It's not just contractors who can go. Same with the Leslie's pool supply next door that I go to. Both are still open to the public.

A friend sent a pic of the waiting line outside of HD in Austin. He had to wait 30+ min just to get in as they were only allowing so many people in at a time.
                Last edited by BigL; 04-17-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                  Got a warning in Jim Hogg Co. coming back from ranch. Citation read ‘COVID-19 CURFEW.’
                  That's dumb. Sid miller has stated all ag as an essential business and our extension office issues a certified letter to any of us that requested one. So i have my proof against curfew for my area(which is moronic to begin with). I went ahead and kept it in the truck for coming home from the lease late at night. But have not had any issues. Seems all political to me.

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                    Got a warning in Jim Hogg Co. coming back from ranch. Citation read ‘COVID-19 CURFEW.’
                    I would have been laughing pretty hard at the guy who handed you that one.

Comment

Nope. I drive across a couple counties and during the closed curfew hours for work and honestly haven't seen many pulled over.

Comment

No, I’m working everyday. Not doing anything “Stupid” but I’m meeting with people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X