Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone received any citations of any sort yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive 105W daily, hot spot for Conroe PD. I have only seen 1 vehicle stopped in 4 weeks. Usually 3 or 4 a day. I think if its not something really bad or dangerous they aren't doing routine stops.

The speed limit is now 65-75 early in the morning

Myself and 2 other trucks passed a CPD at 5:30am at 74mph... never budged. The speed limit is 55

Comment

Nope been rippin and running every day since it’s all started talk to police all the time and they say nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone please get a copy of the warning citation someone has been issued. By Federal law all stops must be issued a warning to mandate with the racial profiling. Please. Someone get a photo of it. I know LE all over the state. No agency I know of has done anything other than respond to calls when someone dials the magic 911 and makes a complaint. Then they respond and tell them why they are there

Comment

Kinda getting use to driving 100mph to pick up to go food.

Comment

nope

Comment

Saw motorcycle officer shooting what I believed to be lazer yesterday on I-10 near Bunker Hill. I was running 75 with traffic he didn't flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Someone please get a copy of the warning citation someone has been issued. By Federal law all stops must be issued a warning to mandate with the racial profiling. Please. Someone get a photo of it. I know LE all over the state. No agency I know of has done anything other than respond to calls when someone dials the magic 911 and makes a complaint. Then they respond and tell them why they are there
                I saw a clip a week or so ago on the local news where two guys were stopped by county & got citations or warnings as one held it up...crazy thing is they were each in their own vehicle, so not sure what is was about of if someone called??

Comment

i have seen news articles of local businesses getting citations for not adhering to shutdown guidelines.. TOTAL BS to have one business that has 10 customers a day shut down, when the business next door can have a bazillion a day and operate normally.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Please cite the Federal Law requiring a warning. This is news to me. We have cameras and other ways to document stops besides a warning.

Comment

It all has to be documented on a racial profiling form of one sort or another. Every contact. Not new. I don’t know of anywhere doing verbal warnings anymore. If so not sure how the Federal mandates are done. We do have the option of more of less filling out the entire warning citation on a computer and not actually handing the person one but I don’t know of any Department or Agency doing this. Maybe I’m wrong.

Comment

Very common around here. No warning citation necessary and I had not heard of any federal mandate on issuing one. The citations here are issued on a misdemeanor citation used for Class Cs with the city or county ordinance number on them.

Comment

Nope I am an essential business. If that wanted write a ton of them just have them go the the local Home Depot. I had to pick up a order for landscaping materials for a job. Placed was packed. Shouldn't be anyone in there but essential workers such as contractors, electricians, plumbers, etc. it was packed with people picking out paint, flooring, landscaping stuff none of which looked like they were essential employees.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                            Got a warning in Jim Hogg Co. coming back from ranch. Citation read ‘COVID-19 CURFEW.’
                            I'm heading to the lease there tomorrow. Got to check a windmill it's not working properly. We are off farm road 755.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by gemini2759; 04-17-2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I talked to a local cop and asked if I should print out my essential business letter or just use my phone and he said likely I wouldn't be asked for but I went to UPS today and she said starting tomorrow if you don't have a mask they have to refuse service and you have to leave

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                                Nope I am an essential business. If that wanted write a ton of them just have them go the the local Home Depot. I had to pick up a order for landscaping materials for a job. Placed was packed. Shouldn't be anyone in there but essential workers such as contractors, electricians, plumbers, etc. it was packed with people picking out paint, flooring, landscaping stuff none of which looked like they were essential employees.
                                It is essential that I complete my home project and the required materials are found at my local HD/Lowes. So, don't think you are gonna be able to get that place to yourself. Going after work today to pick up some more material so I can use the weekend to complete some more projects. So stay away from the Lowes down the road from me if you don't want to see me in there

Comment

Working...
                                X