Concrete (Houston)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concrete (Houston)

anyone do concrete work in La Porte, Pasadena, Deer Park, Baytown, Seabrook area? Looking to form/pour slab in my backyard soon

PM sent

Comment

I know a guy. Been doing it 30 yrs. can do residential and commercial. Will give you a great deal bc he works for himself.

His name is Estaban. I play men's league baseball with him. He's a great guy! 832-731-4235. Call him up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo45 View Post
        anyone do concrete work in La Porte, Pasadena, Deer Park, Baytown, Seabrook area? Looking to form/pour slab in my backyard soon
        Let us known how it goes for you. There so many concrete guys around here I don't know who to go to or who to trust. I'm in Pasadena by the college and need some work done myself.

Comment

send me the info, if you get any! im looking to get some flatwork done right now

Comment

I'll keep y'all up to up to date

Comment

Tagged.

Comment

tagged

Comment

I needed my driveway extended in laporte and it was like pulling teeth to even get a call back.

Comment

Little further then we normally work but if you don't get any quotes under $5.25 for slab work and $4.25 for flatwork at least 1500sq feet, I can make it happen. Fully insured and have references.

Comment

We Do It
                      Advanced Concrete Designs 281-441-9888

Comment

W

Comment

I've talked to several (6) people about my project. My cheapest bid is $2800 then the other 5 are all between $3300 and $3900. I have 2 more guys coming to look at it today or tomorrow and hope to start by weeks end. I will definitely keep you gentlemen updated

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                            I needed my driveway extended in laporte and it was like pulling teeth to even get a call back.
                            My biggest issue has been permit process thru the city. You're probably having trouble getting someone to do a small job. My BIL is currently building a house in beach city and a lot of the guys that bid his flat work would not look at mine it only being approx. 475 sq ft

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                              Little further then we normally work but if you don't get any quotes under $5.25 for slab work and $4.25 for flatwork at least 1500sq feet, I can make it happen. Fully insured and have references.
                              Only 475 sq ft but thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X