Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck to your wife

Comment

I am going on record to predict Smart will be competing in this competition next year & will have to fight off Ms Dapperdan's unwanted attn being married & also have another crazy tbh drama thread where a guy from e.tx still complains about seeing J's sexy arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I am going on record to predict Smart will be competing in this competition next year & will have to fight off Ms Dapperdan's unwanted attn being married & also have another crazy tbh drama thread where a guy from e.tx still complains about seeing J's sexy arse.

Baaaahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]...

Comment

Best of luck to her today

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              Best of luck to her today

Thank you!

Comment

Good luck to your wife today!

Comment

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
                  Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.
                  So you won’t let your child see a woman in a swim suit? Grow up man.

Dan, congrats to your wife for having the work ethic and dedication a ton of us don’t have to get in that kind of shape. Good luck to her!

Comment

Hair, makeup, and tan done. Now just hanging out and waiting to head to the venue in a couple hours.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      So you won’t let your child see a woman in a swim suit? Grow up man.

Dan, congrats to your wife for having the work ethic and dedication a ton of us don’t have to get in that kind of shape. Good luck to her!

Man thanks! I for sure don’t have that discipline!

Comment

Good luck today!

Comment

Shredded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Beautiful woman. Good luck today

Comment

Good luck! Props to her on the dedication to get in and stay in that kind of shape

Comment

Good luck to your wife today dan. I bet after she will slap you On the rear and so go make me a Samich.

True dedication and hard work paid off.

Comment

Working...
                                X