Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Yup! That’s her!!!!

What kind of dog doesn’t bark?

A hush puppy!

She said that just for you since we are in South Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tell her thanks! I needed a good joke. Wife spent all day making a cool spaghetti sauce annnndddd, dropped it on the floor! Yep.

Hope she does well

Comment

Tremendous amount of discipline! Regardless of the outcome, she is to be applauded.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Tell her thanks! I needed a good joke. Wife spent all day making a cool spaghetti sauce annnndddd, dropped it on the floor! Yep.

Hope she does well

She also has this one.

What are pirates called pirates?

They just arrrrrggggh

Doesn’t replace the spaghetti, but maybe brings some humor.

Comment

Being married to a very strong willed and dedicated woman is a tough job. Congratulations to you for being strong for her.
          I was around some friends of my SIL that competed and they went on to be on multiple magazine covers. Everywhere they went they carried their huge backpacks with their measured out meals. That dedication was amazing.
          Good luck to your wife in her competition. She definitely put in the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
            Being married to a very strong willed and dedicated woman is a tough job. Congratulations to you for being strong for her.
            I was around some friends of my SIL that competed and they went on to be on multiple magazine covers. Everywhere they went they carried their huge backpacks with their measured out meals. That dedication was amazing.
            Good luck to your wife in her competition. She definitely put in the work.

Thank you sir. My nerves are starting to kick in.

Comment

Great thread and good luck to your wife!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck!!!!! I think she looks fantastic!

Comment

She beat up on you?

Comment

Good luck to her! I look forward to the results

Comment

EastTexasbucks is probably just mad because his wife is fat and has no discipline, obviously he keeps coming back to the thread for a reason. Those pics are not at all inappropriate. Good luck to your wife. Her hard work shows and hope she places well. My buddy’s wife is an ifbb competitor and u made the mistake of bringing over tacos during her reverse diet once... once. She let me know it wasn’t nice or as funny as I thought.

I’ve never been but McCrady’s is on my short list of restaurants to visit. I’m a huge fan of Sean Brock and love what he’s done with revitalizing American Southern food and ingredients. Husk is supposed to be great too

Comment

Great read ,thanks for posting

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                          She also has this one.

What are pirates called pirates?

They just arrrrrggggh

Doesn’t replace the spaghetti, but maybe brings some humor.

Thanx dude, I bet she is a riot! Congrats to her and hope she does well.

Comment

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
                            Kind of thought this was a hunting forum....but I guess we have come to posting threads of ones wife’s butt cheeks. Don’t get me wrong she looks great ..... they are nice cheeks....buts it’s just a little weird.
                            This is the campfire where we get to discuss all sorts of things. Personally I think she is rocking it and I hope she kicks A**. Just my .02 worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Did someone say donuts?
                              I like donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                                EastTexasbucks is probably just mad because his wife

is fat and has no discipline,

You just describe 90% of TBhers in blue..What's wrong with that?..

Comment

Working...
                                X