Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
    Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.
    I bet you’re a lot of fun at parties! Good luck Mrs. DD

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Yes she has to reverse diet. She can have what ever she wants tomorrow night and Sunday. And believe me she will enjoy every bite of food. But starting Monday she has to slowly reverse out or it will shut her metabolism down completely and she will put on 20 pounds in less than 2 weeks. Not exaggerating. I know a girl that had this happen. Thankfully the guy that’s doing her nutrition is also a nurse practitioner and gives her a very specific diet plan based off how she is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I did 2 photo shoots in my brief bodybuilding career and the reverse diet is NO JOKE! LOL

I just finished drying out and did photos for the gym early afternoon. I was so dry I could stick my skin together. Lol it was the leanest I’d ever been and I was exhausted and ready for that to be over..... CRAWFISH BOIL... and BEER

......9 hours later, I gained 17 pounds!!! Starting @ 168

Congratulations to your wife regardless of placement it’s a physical and mental grind to be that committed to anything. She done great! And should be proud of that fact alone

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
        Dang, and to think he also gets the hook up on Tundra's .... sorry couldn't resist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        That tundra rant is going to haunt DapperDan forever.

Comment

Good luck Mrs. DD!

Comment

I was looking at the muscles on her ribs and noticed they are just like mine except I have a protective layer over mine.

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                That tundra rant is going to haunt DapperDan forever.

Nah, I just bought another one! [emoji1787]. Not quite as good of deal but a great one regardless. Another thread though. Not here!

Comment

I couldn’t imagine what she had to go through to look like that. Good luck to her and hope she does well. Good luck in Colorado I’ll be up there the same time. Hope y’all do well.

Comment

Reverse diet is bad but not near as bad as the last two weeks. Plus if you do cheat a little it is not near as bad effects. Not sure on your wife’s numbers but most men are pretty normal after 4-6 weeks

Comment

Good luck to your wife, and can’t wait to get to meet y’all up in CO in a few weeks!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Good luck to your wife, and can’t wait to get to meet y’all up in CO in a few weeks!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3000 gallons dropped today. Pushing for 6000-10000 more this weekend.

Comment

So, we had a guys night last night and ate at oyster house restaurant last night and the food didn’t disappoint. Knocked out a couple dozen raw oysters. My favorite were the ones they had in from Massachusetts. Salty and buttery!

Chased those bad boys down with shrimp and grits that blew my mind! WOW! It was soooo good!
                          Went as a group today (forgot to mention another girl from our gym is here competing as well) and saw the Angle Oak Tree. 400 years old and massive! Biggest oak I’ve ever seen in my life!

Wife got her spray tan and resting up. 5 am hair and makeup prior to the show so she has to stay off her feet!

Comment

All that looks awesome. Food, trees and company.
                            Good luck in comps dear lady.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Haha! With everything going on with H. Laura, it didn't snap who this young lady was, she like jokes! She is the Jokester! Yes! Hey more power to you young lady!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                                Haha! With everything going on with H. Laura, it didn't snap who this young lady was, she like jokes! She is the Jokester! Yes! Hey more power to you young lady!!!

Yup! That’s her!!!!

What kind of dog doesn’t bark?

A hush puppy!

She said that just for you since we are in South Carolina.

Comment

Working...
                                X