Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be clear - you just checked in to out of town lodging with your bride, the bikini model, and you are asking us what to do???

I kid, I kid - congrats and good luck at the competition!!

Comment

Hottest TBH wife. Y'all post them up prove me and all curious underprivileged wrong....

Comment

Dang, and to think he also gets the hook up on Tundra's .... sorry couldn't resist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Majestic

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
            Dang, and to think he also gets the hook up on Tundra's .... sorry couldn't resist.

Lmao. .

Comment

Wow! She should do well. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                Y’all won’t hear this until you’re ready to but be careful. That prep can do long term damage to her body, speaking from first hand experience. Do not let her over do it with consecutive shows. If you find yourselves pulling away from friends and family because it interferes with the diet and workouts it’s time to back off. Balance in all things! Best of luck to her!

Thanks for the concern. Her first is extremely healthy. Her supplements are all natural. And this is only her third show she’s ever done. (First one this year). It hasn’t affected any relationships or family. In fact, prep this year was easy since what else was there to do besides sit at home. “Thanks covid 19” lol.

But yes, we are both aware of the long term affects you can potentially have by over doing it or by taking certain substances cut corners and makes it easier so to speak. I have a medical based degree and her nutritionist is a Nurse Practitioner. And this woman looks like this because she puts in the work. Cardio at 6 am, work at 8 am, cardio at lunch, work till 5:15 pm, gym at 5:30, leave gym at 6:45, hone at 8 after string groceries, work on her Etsy shop till 11:30, then shower and bed by 12:30. 27 weeks straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post

So, that’s another post I haven’t made. About a new one I just got. Lol. But please let’s not turn this post into that. This post is about finding things to do in Charleston and giving credit to my wife

Comment

Yep... Really.

Shocking, huh....

Comment

Leah's old village wine shop, 115 Pitt St, Mt Pleasant, SC. My lesbian sister-in-laws from southern California own it. Probably crazy expensive, but I'll guarantee its a sight to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Leah's old village wine shop, 115 Pitt St, Mt Pleasant, SC. My lesbian sister-in-laws from southern California own it. Probably crazy expensive, but I'll guarantee its a sight to see.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I will add it to the list of things to see!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                          Yep... Really.

Shocking, huh....

Nah, I guess not. Some of you guys are just trolls I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                            Hottest TBH wife. Y'all post them up prove me and all curious underprivileged wrong....
                            There are entire wife threads of guys like me and the OP who out kicked their coverage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking nice and fit, good luck to her!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                There are entire wife threads of guys like me and the OP who out kicked their coverage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are plenty of tbh members with incredible looking wives! Mine is just the most attractive to me through my eyes. That’s why I married her!

Comment

Working...
                                X