Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she has something not many folks have in todays world - commitment - good luck to her

Comment

I would hate to run into her in a dark alley! Hope to be fit like that by next year.

Comment

My oldest daughter did a comp several years ago. It is amazing what these woman go through in prep for this. Believe it or not, it is really hard on the body with the diet plan the last 6 weeks before comps. She will be HUNGRY on Monday!!! Be sure she paces her start back to real food. Good luck Mrs. Dapper.

Comment

Good luck to her. It takes amazing committment to get to that level. That being said, take that lady out to eat all she can plus some extra dessert and brunch the next day.

Comment

Good deal bud. Good luck to your wife, just finishing the comp season in time for deer season lol

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              Good deal bud. Good luck to your wife, just finishing the comp season in time for deer season lol

She picked this very national show so she could make Colorado archery elk on sep 8! She’s eager to break in her new bow she bought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Goodness gracious. That’s a fit gal.

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
                  And bring me back some Yeungling!
                  Aint that the truth!

Comment

Takes dedication to look like that, good on her and good luck!

Comment

Wow! That’s some incredible dedication to achieve those results. Congrats to her. Good luck in her competition

Comment

Good luck to her Dan! Hope she reaches her goal and sticks an elk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great definition! Buy here a sonic double cheeseburger and onion rings. Pick up a couple extra rolls of to first.a big greasy meal after her regiment will head south in a hurry!

Comment

Y’all won’t hear this until you’re ready to but be careful. That prep can do long term damage to her body, speaking from first hand experience. Do not let her over do it with consecutive shows. If you find yourselves pulling away from friends and family because it interferes with the diet and workouts it’s time to back off. Balance in all things! Best of luck to her!

Comment

Good luck the hard work shows

Comment

Look up Hymans. Great food. Good people.

Comment

Working...
                                X