No announcement yet.

Any Starlink Users getting service yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My number got pulled yesterday, so now I have 6 days to decide if I want to get starlink. Is anyone using the service for work? If so how is the reliability? Is anyone using it near Sanger?

Comment

Got a picture of the install. See it way up there on the tower?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
        Got a picture of the install. See it way up there on the tower?

Nice work. Might as well throw you a HAM antennae up there as well. Did you buy the tower new? I may need one with my trees. Still waiting patiently for "mid 2022" delivery

Comment

No, it had an antenna rotator and a broken TV antenna on it, neither of which I used so they are gone. Just a boom lift and a miracle that I could fit it all through the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Still waiting patiently for "mid 2022" delivery
            I’m still waiting as well. Not very patiently.

Comment

Was told 2023 but got the email today mine is ready!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                Was told 2023 but got the email today mine is ready!!!

Nice. Where is the property?

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                  Nice. Where is the property?

South east of Abilene before you get to Coleman. Had zero options except for starlink, I don’t even get cell service so this will be awesome!

Comment

South east of Abilene before you get to Coleman. Had zero options except for starlink, I don’t even get cell service so this will be awesome!

Man that’s great. Still waiting for that email at my ranch in Mason County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wanted to get clarification! My area shows waitlist for the home internet but if I got the rv one would it still work? I don’t have to have blazing speeds but anything over 5mbps I would be supper happy with
                      Last edited by txbowhunter08; 06-24-2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                        I wanted to get clarification! My area shows waitlist for the home internet but if I got the rv one would it still work? I don’t have to have blazing speeds but anything over 5mbps I would be supper happy with

From what I understand yes it would work. One of the guys on this thread did exactly that. It’s more per month but he’s got internet.

Comment

From what I understand yes it would work. One of the guys on this thread did exactly that. It’s more per month but he’s got internet.

And I think the service is slower or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter08 View Post
                            Yes, that's my situation. I've been waiting for Starlink since January of 2021. I'm still in a waitlist area but bought the RV system. I've gotten up to 160mb/s. Typically stay below 100 though. It's still 3-4 times faster than Viasat that i cancelled today. And $70 cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by SNKETR View Post
                              Yes, that's my situation. I've been waiting for Starlink since January of 2021. I'm still in a waitlist area but bought the RV system. I've gotten up to 160mb/s. Typically stay below 100 though. It's still 3-4 times faster than Viasat that i cancelled today. And $70 cheaper.
                              Perfect I’m running 5mbps right now so I’m gonna pull the trigger thanks man!!

Comment

how is the reliability of the service? are yall getting any dips in connection and/or speeds during storms or cloudy days?

Comment

Working...
                                X