Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
    Report them, ford won’t tolerate that BS.
    Details on how?

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      Talked to tyler ford this morning. They are adding $10,000 over msrp.
      tyler ford is the last ford dealership i would use.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Invoice price is probably about 5-6%. I don’t think the F150 market is as tight as the Super Duty market. Seen a dealer the other day offering 10k off on F150s. At least that is what the ad said. I doubt they would honor that.
        I ordered a 250 last week at Pegues Hurst in Longview they had 30-40 new F150s on the lot

Comment

Call, email, social media. From my understanding, they get enough complaints and Ford will start cutting allocations to dealership.

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
          Details on how?

Comment

Well I got a buid date last week of 3/14, then they changed it to 3/21, then yesterday got another email that my build is pushed back 2 more weeks to 4/4. Wonder what it will be next week?
            Crazy. My first build date was 3/14 and also pushed to 3/21. This weeks email had me back at 3/14.

Comment

I get a weekly email telling me it’s delayed another week. Ordered first week of December. Current build date is 3/1

Comment

Originally posted by BubRay View Post
                I get a weekly email telling me it’s delayed another week. Ordered first week of December. Current build date is 3/1
                What was your original build date?

Comment

Invoice price is probably about 5-6%. I don’t think the F150 market is as tight as the Super Duty market. Seen a dealer the other day offering 10k off on F150s. At least that is what the ad said. I doubt they would honor that.
                  Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  I ordered a 250 last week at Pegues Hurst in Longview they had 30-40 new F150s on the lot
                  Ah okay.

I knew the f150 market wasn’t hurting as bad as the super duty market, and it seems in the last 3 months it may have gotten a lot better.

Maybe I should have sold mine. Dang.

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                    My F250 order was placed 10/5 and I’m still waiting on a VIN. Was told 10 weeks when I placed the order. At this point I’m leaning towards buying another Tundra and just selling the F250 when I receive it. For what they are going for off the lot I should be able to turn a profit if they ever get around to building it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    I’m glad I’m not the only one that this has happened to

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                      Got my truck has been shipped email yesterday. Ordered 10/4/2021 so it's been a long wait but besides supply chain issues I heard Ford shut their assembly line down for 3 weeks in December.

I got 1% below dealer invoice so I'll let you know in 10 days or so if the dealership honors that or tries to screw me over.

Mine is a 2022 6.7 diesel, CC lariat ultimate in Antimatter blue with tremor package, 5th wheel prep, bedliner, moonroof, etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                      We order close to the same truck mines a f350 no sunroof or tremor pack or Berliner or gooseneck heard they were holding things up so I will add those everything else is the same

Comment

What was your original build date?

2/7

Comment

Working for Ford myself, they have informed us that they have enough retail orders as of three or four weeks ago to fulfil their '22 quota. Basically telling us that if you order one right now the odds of getting a '22 model are slim.

I'm just an old small town dealer though, maybe these big shots get better priority

Comment

Originally posted by BubRay View Post
                            Do you have a vin I ordered one on 11-15-21 and still have not received anything from ford. Dealership is saying that ford has accepted the order and shows scheduled

Comment

My original build was 3/21 then yesterday 4/4 now today it's back to 3/21.

Comment

My brother ordered a 350 today and they told him 12-16 weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X