No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yall ordering at invoice or close, are you ordering online or having to go into the dealership?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      Yall ordering at invoice or close, are you ordering online or having to go into the dealership?
      Mine was just a smidge above invoice (X Plan) and from what I understand you’ll have to go into the dealership to order.
      Last edited by slayr; 02-14-2022, 06:44 PM.

Comment

^^^^bbqfan5909

Comment

Dealership. Ordered mine from Ryan Ford in Sealy.

Comment

I ordered at invoice through email.

Comment

Got my truck has been shipped email yesterday. Ordered 10/4/2021 so it's been a long wait but besides supply chain issues I heard Ford shut their assembly line down for 3 weeks in December.

I got 1% below dealer invoice so I'll let you know in 10 days or so if the dealership honors that or tries to screw me over.

Mine is a 2022 6.7 diesel, CC lariat ultimate in Antimatter blue with tremor package, 5th wheel prep, bedliner, moonroof, etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                Got my truck has been shipped email yesterday. Ordered 10/4/2021 so it's been a long wait but besides supply chain issues I heard Ford shut their assembly line down for 3 weeks in December.

I got 1% below dealer invoice so I'll let you know in 10 days or so if the dealership honors that or tries to screw me over.

Mine is a 2022 6.7 diesel, CC lariat ultimate in Antimatter blue with tremor package, 5th wheel prep, bedliner, moonroof, etc.

Take my money!!!!!!!

This is crazy. This just goes to show me that if something really bad hits the US you better have lots of ammo and gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  Take my money!!!!!!!

This is crazy. This just goes to show me that if something really bad hits the US you better have lots of ammo and gold.

I agree on the ammo part. Not really sold on gold argument unless you mean that white gold that comes on a roll called toilet paper and that edible gold you find in gardens. Lol

Comment

Just curious with my questions here. I didn’t sell my truck before leaving the states, as ai wasn’t sure if the market would fix itself before I return in August time frame.

I paid 23% under MSRP for my 2019 F150. How does a couple percent off invoice stack up compared to that? I don’t know where invoice comes in compared to MSRP.

Wondering if it might be beneficial to me to order a new truck, wait for it to come in and then sell my current truck. Before I left I was offered $4k less than I paid for the truck, but decided not to sell it due to current life events. Of purse if the bottom falls out and used trucks are no longer pulling what they currently are, it doesn’t work out so much in my favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
                      Just curious with my questions here. I didn’t sell my truck before leaving the states, as ai wasn’t sure if the market would fix itself before I return in August time frame.

I paid 23% under MSRP for my 2019 F150. How does a couple percent off invoice stack up compared to that? I don’t know where invoice comes in compared to MSRP.

Wondering if it might be beneficial to me to order a new truck, wait for it to come in and then sell my current truck. Before I left I was offered $4k less than I paid for the truck, but decided not to sell it due to current life events. Of purse if the bottom falls out and used trucks are no longer pulling what they currently are, it doesn’t work out so much in my favor.
                      Invoice price is probably about 5-6%. I don’t think the F150 market is as tight as the Super Duty market. Seen a dealer the other day offering 10k off on F150s. At least that is what the ad said. I doubt they would honor that.

Comment

Coworker just last week received an F350 he ordered in MARCH of last year......

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                          I agree on the ammo part. Not really sold on gold argument unless you mean that white gold that comes on a roll called toilet paper and that edible gold you find in gardens. Lol

Well I have been watching Deadwood so that’s were the gold comes in.

Comment

Talked to tyler ford this morning. They are adding $10,000 over msrp.

Comment

Well I got a build date last week of 3/14, then they changed it to 3/21, then yesterday got another email that my build is pushed back 2 more weeks to 4/4. Wonder what it will be next week?

Comment

Report them, ford won’t tolerate that BS.

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                                Talked to tyler ford this morning. They are adding $10,000 over msrp.

Comment

Working...
                                X