No announcement yet.

Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got an email on mine. Order was processed on 1/24 and build scheduled for week of March 28th.

Comment

Sounds like they are rolling along pretty good now. Hope they stay on track.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
        Ordered a lariat F250 on 11/1. Build date notification received and states week of 2/5 - but I’ll believe it when I see it…
        Update: received notification yesterday build is complete. ETA at dealership is between 2/20-2/26. I’ll still believe it when I see it…

Comment

I want one bad but Want to wait and see what the 2023s look like, I think the current body style is the best looking truck on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Ordered Jan 29 and got my build date of March 14 today. Hope it sticks.
            I ordered a F-350 SRW on 12/16/2021 and got my VIN # and a build date in the week of 3/14/2021. From some of the other forums I'm on it seems like a lot of people are being scheduled that week. Hopefully there are no delays, and it gets built on time.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
              I ordered a F-350 SRW on 12/16/2021 and got my VIN # and a build date in the week of 3/14/2021. From some of the other forums I'm on it seems like a lot of people are being scheduled that week. Hopefully there are no delays, and it gets built on time.

Spoke too soon. Just got an email saying it’s been pushed back a week.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                Spoke too soon. Just got an email saying it’s been pushed back a week.

I just got the same dam email.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                  I just got the same dam email.
                  Same here

Comment

My F250 order was placed 10/5 and I’m still waiting on a VIN. Was told 10 weeks when I placed the order. At this point I’m leaning towards buying another Tundra and just selling the F250 when I receive it. For what they are going for off the lot I should be able to turn a profit if they ever get around to building it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I called my sales woman i thought about trading mine in and ordering she said don't do it. It could be up to a year to receive your truck. So as soon as I can order a 23 i will.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered one yesterday. there was a lot of variation on delivery time the dealers i talked to told me. Some said 8-12 weeks, some said 3-6 months. We shall see. buying a truck is way different than pre covid. They sell for MSRP, so they can't hide what they will give for a trade in the deal anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                          I ordered one yesterday. there was a lot of variation on delivery time the dealers i talked to told me. Some said 8-12 weeks, some said 3-6 months. We shall see. buying a truck is way different than pre covid. They sell for MSRP, so they can't hide what they will give for a trade in the deal anymore
                          My dealer ordered mine at invoice price, not MSRP. Times vary depending on packages and options you get. There are commodity issues. 5th wheel prep, bedliner, bed cover, adaptive cruise, and Tremor packages are taking up to 6 months.

Comment

How's dodge doing?

Comment

Order went in on 12/10/21 and just got my build date of 3/28/22
                              Last edited by Darton; 02-12-2022, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I called my dealership yesterday about the noise when the truck downshifts. It’s from 4th to 3rd gear and kind of sounds like a grinding noise from the rear end. Ford is aware of the issue but they don’t have a solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X