No announcement yet.

Grown *** Men wearing Pajamas in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is pretty hilarious - I didnt realize that much thought went into what other Men were wearing.

Who the eff goes into a hardware store to pick up a wife?

I have my athletic shorts/hoodie and slides on 24/7 now that I work at home.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
      Well, this has been an interesting read

And one got his panties in a wad and not meaning the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        and one got his pjs in a wad and not meaning the op.
        fify

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          Well, this has been an interesting read

It is kinda funny - a simple question about the appropriateness of a man wearing pajama bottoms in public went all kinds of directions. Some inferred the op was insulting them as well for wearing sweatpants. (?). The masculinity of others was questioned including just how stiff their wrist might be. Truth is, with very few exceptions there is no dress code. There are just widely varying personal standards on how we choose to present ourselves in public.

Comment

I don't do WalMart. But I love PJ's

Yall some high maintenance folks round here......

Comment

They actually recently made a new rule at my daughters school (middle school) that parent can't wear pajamas to the school to pickup their kids or any special events. It was mainly for the women though. Still sad they have to make this rule....

Comment

Aint that the truth.

Good lawd

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude took it personally for sure

Comment

I'm still not sure what man jammies are. Are we talking middle Eastern garb,a onesie or sweat pants and a t-shirt?

Cause I can tell you one of the three is the only one I'd see in public and trust. Take a stab at which one that might be. I'll give you a hint. It's the one that's not known to have a flap on the *** end or the one that's been known to explode suddenly.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 05-10-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Back in the day my mother didn’t want to be seen in public with me in blue jeans and a tee shirt. My how times they do change.

Comment

what ever happened to the man who steps out everyday to be a positive role model for anyone who might cross his path? To stand tall, be respectful, with speech full of grace. And it seems that many can't see their appearance is what gets the first impression.

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                          what ever happened to the man who steps out everyday to be a positive role model for anyone who might cross his path? To stand tall, be respectful, with speech full of grace. And it seems that many can't see their appearance is what gets the first impression.
                          I could say the same for the guy that isn't clean cut and may occasionally wear sweat pants. Whatever happened to men that step out into the world and give absolutely 0 craps what anyone or anything thinks about them? A man that just wants to be a straight boss and crush every obstacle ahead of him in life and be successful regardless of what people around him choose to do? I'd rather be that guy.

Oh wait.....I am that guy.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 05-10-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Apparently you didn't see how your father in law was dressed to eat Mexican Food last week..
                            Haha, he’s earned the right to wear whatever he wants out in public

I hope some day to be on his level

Comment

So were they stocking foot or regular pajamas?.... Asking for a friend...

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                                I guess it depends on what the definition of good appearance is? I mean, my grandpa used to tell me how his father was furious one time when he decided to leave the house one day without wearing a tie.

I work from home a lot more now since the COVID situation, but prior, I used to dress business casual every working day and a suit occasionally. I can tell you, if I ever made a stop on my way home, I felt over-dressed; wearing a suit...way over-dressed. Heck, business casual is over dressed in a lot of restaurants these days...even nice ones!

I do agree that wearing jammies in public is crossing the line. However, I bet some of the guys complaining about this don't even clean shave everyday. Regardless, I don't really care. I wear shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops in public quit often. I don't find going to HD being a fashion contest and I don't think my choice of wardrobe is any worse than guys wearing dirty jeans, old boots, or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X