No announcement yet.

DPS Trooper shot in Haslet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worthless POS that needs to be hung from a tree. I always have and always will support LE, but this one hits home as it’s a guy I’ve shared a campfire with!! Y’all say a prayer that he pulls through like we know he will. You won’t meet a better person!

Comment

Every generation thought they were in the end times. Including Jesus' apostles.
      Whether we are or not we need to push back against this chaos and lawlessness.
      It's not just dangerous perps. Liberal prosecutors and judges. We need to at very least show up and vote against them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
        Worthless POS that needs to be hung from a tree. I always have and always will support LE, but this one hits home as it’s a guy I’ve shared a campfire with!! Y’all say a prayer that he pulls through like we know he will. You won’t meet a better person!
        Prayers outbound for your buddy.

These shootings on our LEO’s is past being old. F’d up times we’re living in.

Comment

Glad the officer is recovering. More info on the incident. Shooter hasn't been charged, and it's possible the shooter did not know it was an LEO and just thought someone followed him home and was approaching with a gun.

The man who shot Special Agent William Wallace has not been charged, and DPS declined to release his name.

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
            Glad the officer is recovering. More info on the incident. Shooter hasn't been charged, and it's possible the shooter did not know it was an LEO and just thought someone followed him home and was approaching with a gun.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-shot-...093000195.html

Wonder if the TBH lynch mob has already hung the guy?[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-shot-...093000195.html
              Well that certainly changes things.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder what investigation would have him so concerned to have a gun out?? No mention of backup on scene...still kinda muddy.

Comment

There's a whole lot more to this story you don't know !!!!!! And I can't say other than shooter wasn't charged.....basically story above covers it pretty well. Some other details but that's basically it.
                  Last edited by friscopaint; 04-28-2021, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Wonder what investigation would have him so concerned to have a gun out?? No mention of backup on scene...still kinda muddy.
                    backup was on its way........

Comment

Just my own observations but I have worked alongside a dozen different CID guys from DPS and while they arent in a regular uniform, driving a marked truck, its not hard to tell theyre LE when they get out of a the truck.

Especially at 2pm

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Personal or unmarked truck and plain clothes. Not sure what I would have done as well..... We are living in crazy times that anything could pop off so like many of you guys I stay armed always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X