Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope.....

Comment

Big cat I grew up in nacogdoches saw many of them over the years. At meadow ridge guns and archery in nacogdoches I saw one on the long rifle range at 800-900 yards. The cats have been killing cattle in The area for a while

Comment

No cougars in Kickapoo creek basin

Native Sasquatch are territorial and keep them at bay

bill

Comment

Resembles a cat more so than deer.

Comment

If it was a cat, wouldn’t it be running after the deer? Like others have said, it looks like a doe getting up, and the camera caught it at a weird angle.

Comment

I live about 5 miles from edom and we have seen one 2 different times without a doubt thats what it was. Know of 2 other people i trust that know there stuff saw it on different places within the same year.

Havent seen or heard of one in about 5 years now tho in our area.

I agree tho thats a deer.

Comment

Even in that super blurry picture (funny how that always happens), you can tell the neck and about are too long for a cat. You can even see the deers tail.

Comment

They are around. Saw one north of Nacogcohes at the tree line behind the house. 25 yards away. Cougar for certain. Lots of area pets went missing for a few weeks.

Comment

I’ve had one come in on me in Anderson county while hunting it did not stop long enough to give me a shot.

Comment

You would think with all the sightings mentioned on here we would at least see tracks more often. They do a lot of walking.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        No way in Hades does a cat get that close to a group of deer in an open pasture. Not happening.
                        X2^^

Comment

global warming....

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            You would think with all the sightings mentioned on here we would at least see tracks more often. They do a lot of walking.
                            There are mountain lion tracks posted here every once in a while. It’s just hard to tell because they always look a lot like dog tracks.

Comment

Everything about that picture says it’s not a cat.

Comment

Chupa... I just can’t make myself say it.

Comment

Working...
                                X