No announcement yet.

Dangit!!! Prostate cancer returned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad was trying to have his knee replaced but during his physical the doctors noticed something wrong so they starting checking everything. He had an aggressive colon cancer, rectal cancer and prostate cancer. He was lucky because the colon and rectal cancer was caught early because of his knee. Then they started on the prostate. This was a horrible experience for him and taking Lupron is no joke. I saw his experience as a spectator and I feel for anyone going through. Stay strong and hug your loved ones.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Randy. Sending one up for you. Cancer sucks!!!

Comment

Randy, prayers from Michigan will be said for you at today's at noon mass. Hang in there as many are praying for you.

Comment

Thanks for your post. Prayers sent for you this morning.

Comment

Prayers sent Randy.

Comment

Prayers to keep it at bay Randy.

No testosterone?? Should Mary start selling TBH sport bras??

Comment

Dangit I hate to hear this!

Prayers up Randy

Comment

Praying for you and your wife. We've come too far to give up now.

Comment

I hate that your having to go through this Randy.
                    Your in our thoughts and prayers.

That "your" was just to give you something else to focus on.

Comment

Prayers sent. My dad went thru it

Comment

Randy - some of our prayers have been answered Amigo!

And you know - myself and the rest of us - are praying for you and family right now - and always!

Perdido - it's a memory - none of us will ever forget....so many wonderful memories but that trip - in spite of the low catch numbers - we rode 15ft seas chasing tuna, buried the transom and rolled the old DE over to the Port so far, we buried the port quarter.

Captain Tim (Pops) said - he never took a roll that heavy offshore running and for a micro second, like the rest of us as she hung over there hard - "are we gonna swing back over to starboard or are we gonna roll over right here?

The next morning, calmer seas, steaming back to Port A

Famous Randy quote

"3 TO 5 ft seas my #$% - the $(#@ weatherman got this )@% all wrong!"

We all are right there with you Amigo - Crew Forever!

Randy - look at the pair with the rainbow rigs.......do not turn your back on that pair!

Comment

Prayers for you Randy. My wife is fighting colo-rectal cancer. Cancer sucks. You are a fighter though. Keep punching back.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Thanks for sharing with us. I prayed for you, your family and healing.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X