Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Stairs would sk.............
      Only for the guy being dragged.

Comment

Sent you a PM...

Comment

Although it may work for deer, I don’t think that’s what he had in mind during development...

Mr. Ashby, having taught many classes on this type of extrication, I was concerned with the first pic, mainly if the rescuee was unconscious and unable to keep the arms folded.... but you cleared that up with second pic.

I hope that you can sell more units than you can provide. Great product, from what I have seen from the limited information provided.

Ima gonna send you a PM.

Comment

Hey, I know both of those guys in the pics!!

Like I said before Charles, I hope you sell a bazillion of them. It’s a freaking GREAT idea!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Hey, I know both of those guys in the pics!!

Like I said before Charles, I hope you sell a bazillion of them. It’s a freaking GREAT idea!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Thanks Bisch! We are going to try!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                Although it may work for deer, I don’t think that’s what he had in mind during development...

Mr. Ashby, having taught many classes on this type of extrication, I was concerned with the first pic, mainly if the rescuee was unconscious and unable to keep the arms folded.... but you cleared that up with second pic.

I hope that you can sell more units than you can provide. Great product, from what I have seen from the limited information provided.

Ima gonna send you a PM.
                Yes, I started to change the first pic because of that. Told the guy not to cross his arms anyway. But it is a start to introduce the product. Thanks for the kind words and input. This thing has so many uses we haven't even found them all!

Comment

What about adding an addition reinforced webbed handle about a foot above the where the head would be in case you need to quickly reach back and lift someone over an odd shaped object in the way.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Another PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      What about adding an addition reinforced webbed handle about a foot above the where the head would be in case you need to quickly reach back and lift someone over an odd shaped object in the way.
                      I appreciate the idea. May look at it later if we need it, so far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                        Another PM sent.
                        Have not received it.

Comment

Brilliant, now patent a camo one and you can target the hunters too.

Comment

Comment

Good luck. Never thought I would see anyone in a white hat using one though.

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                                Good luck. Never thought I would see anyone in a white hat using one though.
                                He told me someone would call him out on that! Small department, do what you have to do!

Comment

Working...
                                X