No announcement yet.

Shout out to Drop Dead Fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the classiest dudes on TBH for sure!

Comment

Dagger to the heart of horn...😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Nice work DDF!

Comment

Comment

So now that someone gave you ammo are you finally gonna let Momma come out and sight in Lucelle?

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

WTG DDF!!!! Good guy that’s for sure.

Comment

That’s awesome, part of the reason I enjoy this place ! Good folks here.

Comment

Outstanding!

I wonder if he has any more ammo "for sale"? I need some at that price!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        I set up a deal to get a box of ammo from DDF and set to meet up yesterday. I arrive at the meeting spot and decide to put gas in the truck. Just as I finish he arrives and I ease over to pay him for the ammo and be on our way.

Thats when he decides to gift me the ammo, tell my better half and I to have a blessed day and safe travels home. He wouldnt take my money. I tried again and he refused. Even my wife asked if that really happened.

In todays time in ammo needs I was speechless.

Corey,

I owe you one! You have my number. Dont hesitate to use it

Anytime my man i try and be a light in these dark times when i can, trying to make up for my younger days when i was mad at the world, and for when i occasionally defile myself on the cfb thread 🤣. Glad to see you and the wife had safe travels was nice To put a face with the name finally! You know my neck of the woods now don’t be a stranger!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          So now that someone gave you ammo are you finally gonna let Momma come out and sight in Lucelle?
                          This was MB ammo. But yes, she needs to shoot it!!
                          Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Anytime my man i try and be a light in these dark times when i can, trying to make up for my younger days when i was mad at the world, and for when i occasionally defile myself on the cfb thread [emoji1787]. Glad to see you and the wife had safe travels was nice To put a face with the name finally! You know my neck of the woods now don’t be a stranger!
                          I don't Foosball but we get that way a bunch during deer season!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            This was MB ammo. But yes, she needs to shoot it!!I don't Foosball but we get that way a bunch during deer season!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            Well the doors always open and there’s always drink/food/and a place to crash if you need/want it

Comment

Corey is great people and proud to call him a fellow coullion

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                Corey is great people and proud to call him a fellow coullion

Likewise boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X