No announcement yet.

Sniper Hog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn’t know about the discount but got my 66lrx in yesterday. Gonna test it out this weekend in a varmint contest. Shined it out the back door last night a was impresssed. Also shopped out the same day I ordered

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
      Whatever you do, don't call us and tell us Smart told you to call, Your 10% discount will go to a 50% increase in cost. HI Smart

Hahahaha...I am the Rodney Dangerfield of TBH..

Comment

If your looking to get a Coyote Cannon, we are out of stock and will be out of stock until at least the end Jan 2021. We can't keep them in stock due to the incredible demand for them and Covid has messed up production on them and all our products. They are worth the wait though as you will not find another hunting light that can come close to the distances the Coyote Cannon shines. In fact the closest other light is our 66LRX light. We do have the 66LRX lights in stock but we are out of stock of the IR 850nm LED's for them but we do have Red, Green and white in stock. We expect to have the IR 850nm LED's for the 66LRX light around 1-7-2021.

Whatever you do, don't call us and tell us Smart told you to call, Your 10% discount will go to a 50% increase in cost. HI Smart
        I saw that it was out of stock so I may wait or may order the 66. Not sure yet.

Comment

If your looking to get a Coyote Cannon, we are out of stock and will be out of stock until at least the end Jan 2021. We can't keep them in stock due to the incredible demand for them and Covid has messed up production on them and all our products. They are worth the wait though as you will not find another hunting light that can come close to the distances the Coyote Cannon shines. In fact the closest other light is our 66LRX light. We do have the 66LRX lights in stock but we are out of stock of the IR 850nm LED's for them but we do have Red, Green and white in stock. We expect to have the IR 850nm LED's for the 66LRX light around 1-7-2021.

Man that's just funny.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hahahaha...I am the Rodney Dangerfield of TBH..
            At least you get a free bowl of soup

Comment

I have one of his bow lights ( not sure model name) and love it. I need another light or two but I really don’t want to have red on my bow or gun. I have a wicked light also, but don’t really want another of those either. What other weapon mounted lights, you guys like, that would be all black ?

Comment

I’m a dealer as well, feel free to shoot me a message. I can cut ya a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  I have one of his bow lights ( not sure model name) and love it. I need another light or two but I really don’t want to have red on my bow or gun. I have a wicked light also, but don’t really want another of those either. What other weapon mounted lights, you guys like, that would be all black ?

I like the red with the black..

Last edited by Smart; 12-30-2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Which website should we go to? I googled Coyote Cannon and there are multiple places that sell them. I'm assuming sniperhoglights?

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights, The best and furthest shining Predator hunting lights on the market. Bow mounted lights, Gun lights, feeder lights, headlamps

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Thank you sir!

Comment

I see they have the 38lrx listed as bow mount but what about the 50lrx? Too big/heavy?

Comment

Working...
                          X