Sniper Hog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Hog Lights

Checking to see if there are any year end discounts/sales running at the moment. Looking to get one of the Coyote Cannons.

Owner is on here and will send you a discount code (15%) I think if you PM him

Unfortunately I can't remember his screen name, gonehuntin maybe?

Comment

All I know is I literally got mine today and it’s awesome. Thanks for the intel Smart. Trying to see how I want to set it up!

Comment

TBHTEN for 10% off

Comment

I just called. Told them I heard about em from tbh got discount and then I said I knew Smart got another 50% off

Comment

SHL10 works too

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
              All I know is I literally got mine today and it’s awesome. Thanks for the intel Smart. Trying to see how I want to set it up!

You're welcome!

I just called. Told them I heard about em from tbh got discount and then I said I knew Smart got another 50% off

Oh yeah Riiiiight!!.....

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I said the same thing when I tried to order one and they just hung up and blocked my number

jk I’m glad I saw this thread cause I’ve been wanting to get one for this spring/summer

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                    I said the same thing when I tried to order one and they just hung up and blocked my number

Now that's more believable..

Comment

I have one you will like it. Sucker is stupid bright. Sad thing is i dont get to use it as much as i would like.

Comment

Um

Lol. Paid full price for mine.

Comment

Snipers

They are Bad Arse lights. Warning Do Not Look in the Lenses it can cause Blindness.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            Checking to see if there are any year end discounts/sales running at the moment. Looking to get one of the Coyote Cannons.
                            If your looking to get a Coyote Cannon, we are out of stock and will be out of stock until at least the end Jan 2021. We can't keep them in stock due to the incredible demand for them and Covid has messed up production on them and all our products. They are worth the wait though as you will not find another hunting light that can come close to the distances the Coyote Cannon shines. In fact the closest other light is our 66LRX light. We do have the 66LRX lights in stock but we are out of stock of the IR 850nm LED's for them but we do have Red, Green and white in stock. We expect to have the IR 850nm LED's for the 66LRX light around 1-7-2021.

Whatever you do, don't call us and tell us Smart told you to call, Your 10% discount will go to a 50% increase in cost. HI Smart

Comment

Great customer service for sure. I have the headlamp. It’s awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X