LEO giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEO giveaway

Alright you donut eating-coffee drinking-napping in your patrol car jack wagons it’s time for another giveaway. I have teamed up with Bjankowski and he created a Thin Blue Line knife for me to giveaway.

Bob will be along shortly to give the specs on the knife and the winner will get to choose a sheath of their liking also made by Bob.

This will run till Thursday night till 8pm and then I will use a random number generator to chose the winner.

In all seriousness THANKS for what you guys and gals do for me and my family

Here are the pics and good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Originally posted by perow View Post
    Alright you donut eating-coffee drinking-napping in your patrol car jack wagons it’s time for another giveaway. I have teamed up with Bjankowski and he created a Thin Blue Line knife for me to giveaway.

Bob will be along shortly to give the specs on the knife and the winner will get to choose a sheath of their liking also made by Bob.

This will run till Thursday night till 8pm and then I will use a random number generator to chose the winner.

In all seriousness THANKS for what you guys and gals do for me and my family

Here are the pics and good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Very cool!

Comment

Very nice gesture

Comment

Man I could made quick work of a dozen glazed donuts with that bad boy. Speaking of glazed donuts that Krispy Kreme sign just lit up

Comment

OAL is 8" the cutting edge is 3" it's my Mini Montana Skinner / EDC. It's high Carbon 80crv2 steel, Tempered to hold and edge. The bolsters are stabilized Tamarind and the handles are Stabilized Spalted Curly Maple with black liners.
          I'll personalize the sheath after a winner has been announced and I will mail it to the winner USPS Priority.
          Good Luck, and thanks for all you do... We Back The Blue!

Comment

Sorry, I heard Krispy Kreme and forgot what we were talking about.

Comment

All you new school cops talking about Krispy Kream. What is that? Everyone knows real cops eat Shipleys - nice gesture Perow and Bjank. A thank you goes a long ways and is well appreciated trust me

Comment

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  All you new school cops talking about Krispy Kream. What is that? Everyone knows real cops eat Shipleys - nice gesture Perow and Bjank. A thank you goes a long ways and is well appreciated trust me

Dang we have too! I can’t even get a cup of coffee on the house at shipleys anymore cause you old heads have long worn that welcome out!!!

I kid[emoji1787]

Comment

Can we nominate somebody? My son isn’t a member but is a officer

Comment

How do I sign up? O.O

Comment

Sorry guys forgot to mention-just post up on here your “In”

Comment

In

Comment

Cool-nice knife

Comment

In

Comment

Working...
                              X