X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man yall are some regular chef boyardee's

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Chicken on the kettle for this upcoming weeks lunches...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I picked up a like new kettle for 25 bucks yesterday for the lake based on all the talk here. I wondered how you fellas did ribs on one and now I know. I may have to try this next weekend.

Never messed with charcoal much so its either gonna be great or a huge disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I picked up a like new kettle for 25 bucks yesterday for the lake based on all the talk here. I wondered how you fellas did ribs on one and now I know. I may have to try this next weekend.

Never messed with charcoal much so its either gonna be great or a huge disaster.

Awesome deal! Good luck, charcoal is easy easy once ya learn the basics. Indirect and snake method are two to definitely look up

Comment

I use my slow and sear a lot. But I also have converted mine into a Kamado style cooker. I have a charcoal basket made out of expanded metal. The charcoal grate fits in the center. I fill it with charcoal and wood chunks. Light it in the center and then put a cheap pizza pan on top of it or a pizza stone. Also raised the cooking grate up with some brackets so you can put a drip pan on top of the pan or stone. Also added a Weber probe port so I can run my Thermaworks smoke on it. Works really good.

Comment

Comment

Love my weber kettles and wsm's. I picked up some Grill Grates for the kettles a while back. Nice for cooking steaks and burgers.
                Here's a few things we've turned out. I like baking on them also. We've done cornbread, brownies, and pineapple upside down cake.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Smokenator 1000...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

Alright boys... think y’all reeled me in here. My gas grill is dying and I like these kettles. What do y’all think of the regular vs premium vs master touch? I assume they can all use the after market stuff like the slow and sear, correct?

Is there a propane ignitor in a particular model I should be aware of? Seems like that’s the quickest method to get the charcoal/wood chunks going

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                        Alright boys... think y’all reeled me in here. My gas grill is dying and I like these kettles. What do y’all think of the regular vs premium vs master touch? I assume they can all use the after market stuff like the slow and sear, correct?

Is there a propane ignitor in a particular model I should be aware of? Seems like that’s the quickest method to get the charcoal/wood chunks going

Do it!!!!

My 2 are the premiums, the master touches would not have had any advantage for me due to my grill island. I think it does come with some grate extras and a lid that attaches and doesn’t have to be placed on the ground. One of the packages they have does have a table with igniter and charcoal bin, I’m not sure which though.

Personally I don’t want the regular because of the ash pan, ash just falls out onto an open pan instead of a closed one like the premium.

Comment

I've got 2 master touches and have had a couple of the plain ones. Like stated above the ash pan on the plain weber isn't ideal especially if you live where its dry

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stay away from the regular one if you can, ash coals fall out to the pan. If it’s windy you’ll burn the ranch down. Get a performer deluxe, igniter is awesome and so is the table

Comment

Weber makes a great proven product..Lots of other good brands around..Its all In the Operator (cook)...Some are easier to Master than others.. Only reason I went to Pellet (pit boss) is its pretty well set and walk away....Look like lots Masters here with Webers and Pictures ..thx for making me hungry

Comment

Following this and hunting me a used Performer Deluxe now

Comment

Working...
                                X