Which I phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which I phone?

Well my Iphone 6 crapped out. Going to AT&T to look at replacement. Looks like the Iphone 11 is most logical choice? Thanks for input

There was a deal through At&T for the iPhone 11 where you got it half price for ordering online only. Not sure if that is still viable though. It was going last month when I was looking.

Comment

New iPhone se is under $500. It’s a mix of an iPhone 8 and an 11 I think

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
        Well my Iphone 6 crapped out. Going to AT&T to look at replacement. Looks like the Iphone 11 is most logical choice? Thanks for input
        Since I keep my phones for awhile I did the iPhone 11 pro max. I like it so far. My company phone is a XR, I like it also but it is not as nice as the 11 pro.

Comment

I was actually looking 10 minutes ago. It doesn't appear that any iPhones are 5G capable. Is there any reason to wait for the 5G bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
            I was actually looking 10 minutes ago. It doesn't appear that any iPhones are 5G capable. Is there any reason to wait for the 5G bridge?
            I'd rather my samsung had not gone 5G. Since going 5G, my service has been crap. Makes 4GLTE service seem like dial up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
              I'd rather my samsung had not gone 5G. Since going 5G, my service has been crap. Makes 4GLTE service seem like dial up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              My 4G with Verizon seems like dial sometimes. Maybe I should just focus on the camera because the service will continue to su_k.

Comment

Whatever you do stay away from the 8. My son's had multiple problems and a buddy's just crapped out as well. Both went to the 11 and are happy with the phone. A little different because there isn't a "home" button.

Comment

Also, if you have a phone that you can still use dial "611" and you'll get customer service. They have deals the store may not have.

Comment

Coming from the I6, the 11 will be an awesome upgrade. No disappointment. I’ve had the 11 for several months and just went to the 11 Pro Max a few days ago. My eldest got the 11 as an upgrade to his XR. The 11 will be the best bang for the $$$. The pro max has several upgrades that makes it a more quality device...stainless steel frame vs aluminum, OLED screen vs LCD along with a tad bit more screen real estate, and the cameras on the pro max are simply phenomenal for a handheld device. There’s other upgrades in the pro max under the hood so just compare and see what would work for you.

Comment

My 6S+ died a few months ago. I was waiting to upgrade to the 2020 model phone so I didn’t want to spend $1k on an 11.

So I got an XR for around $500 with my trade allowance from my old phone. I’m
                      Happy so far and may not even upgrade to this year’s phone depending on what the upgrades are.

In the DFW area I get a 5Ge pop up in my signal bar. Not sure if I’m getting true 5G or of that’s just a future upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Apple has awful service. My phone crapped out in less than 4 weeks. From what you may ask? Seems the moisture in the phone will condensate internally with good temperature changes. Not going to buy another one ever.

Comment

The SE is the best bang for the buck right now. It is using the A13 which is their latest CPU with pretty much everything else Iphone 8. If you are wanting BIG, the XS Max is not a good idea. Try to find a deal on the pro max. The new screen technology that was introduced in the XS and XS max has some kind of refresh flicker that is not noticeable by the vast majority but does give a small number of a people a headache. The refresh is faster on the 11 so it isn't an issue.

Comment

A much cheaper route, you can order a refurbished phone online, pop your SIM card in the new from the old and done. Much cheaper and much less hassle. I say this cause it’s what I’ve done the last 3 I’ve had, granted I’m on an iPhone 6 but still it’s cheaper to go that route and have never had a problem with any of the phones, just user neglect.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                              Apple has awful service. My phone crapped out in less than 4 weeks. From what you may ask? Seems the moisture in the phone will condensate internally with good temperature changes. Not going to buy another one ever.

I have owned iPhones as well as all of my family since the iPhone 4 and have never had this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X