• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be a slaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      Agree. He should be the 12th man.
      My daughter (Class of '22) told me that her lab partner came to class all dirty and sweaty, out of the norm, wearing TAMU athletic gear.

She asked why he was all dirty and he said 'I just came from practice' - she had no idea he was on the football team

She has been in class with him all semester and didn't know her lab partner is an All American football player and probably the best punter in the country.

Small world.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        My daughter (Class of '22) told me that her lab partner came to class all dirty and sweaty, out of the norm, wearing TAMU athletic gear.

She asked why he was all dirty and he said 'I just came from practice' - she had no idea he was on the football team

She has been in class with him all semester and didn't know her lab partner is an All American football player and probably the best punter in the country.

Small world.

Thats awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

Small world.
          Did she ask him out? Wouldn’t be a bad son-in-law to have!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            This staff would rank 4th through 37 games over the last 10-12 coaches I believe. I'm not a fan of Herman trying to control the clock when he has a lead, we now know that's not going to change because it's every week...even when they're up 1 point with 4 minutes to play. Other than that, injuries hurt the defense this year and there isn't much of a reason to worry about him going for it on 4th down because they would have still been 6-4.
            The man does not know how to coach with a lead. He puts a bigger priority on clock management than scoreboard management. I can't remember anything so frustrating as a football fan. All he had to do Saturday, was what he just did the prior 2 drives, spread em out and let Sam throw the rock, it's what was working at the time.

Nothing new though....

I will say this - His press conference on Monday sounded a lot better than after the game. He took more responsibility for the lose. Admitted to being out-coached.
            Last edited by Birddog66; 11-19-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Did she ask him out? Wouldn’t be a bad son-in-law to have!!!
              Not that I know of, but I sure wouldn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                The man does not know how to coach with a lead. He puts a bigger priority on clock management than scoreboard management. I can't remember anything so frustrating as a football fan. All he had to do Saturday, was what he just did the prior 2 drives, spread em out and let Sam throw the rock, it's what was working at the time.

Nothing new though....

I will say this - His press conference on Monday sounded a lot better than after the game. He took more responsibility for the lose. Admitted to being out-coached.
                IMHO, he only did it because of the flack he received over the post-game. He still thinks a bit too highly of himself.

Comment

IMHO, he only did it because of the flack he received over the post-game. He still thinks a bit too highly of himself.
                  I imagine Mr. Del Conte had a say in that as well.

Comment

Vandy says they are keeping Mason. I really like the guy. For what he has to work with, and the competition he faces, I think he does a good job. Vandy probably looked around (looked up from their book) ad realized they couldn't hire anybody that was going to get them much different results.

Comment

I'm sure you're correct.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        I'm sure you're correct.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        I'm wondering if CDC said something like say man, wth was that conservative **** at the end? It hadn't worked all day. Throw the ball and win by 9 you retard.

I also don't understand how ANYONE couldn't have already seen/known that.

Comment

Aggies have 7 wins over teams with a combined record of 25-48 and currently 3 loses against teams with a combined record of 27-4. Yes they have played better recently but against teams that aren't good and have losing records. The only team that had a winning record at the time they played was Lamar. Maybe playing better gives them some confidence but I don't think they beat Georgia this weekend. I could be wrong but that Georgia defense is pretty nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            Aggies have 7 wins over teams with a combined record of 25-48 and currently 3 loses against teams with a combined record of 27-4. Yes they have played better recently but against teams that aren't good and have losing records. The only team that had a winning record at the time they played was Lamar. Maybe playing better gives them some confidence but I don't think they beat Georgia this weekend. I could be wrong but that Georgia defense is pretty nasty.
                            It will be a slow running beatdown. The bulldogs will just run the ball and keep the Oline off the field. If the aggies can stop the run and the occasional bomb, they might cover the spread.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              I'm wondering if CDC said something like say man, wth was that conservative **** at the end? It hadn't worked all day. Throw the ball and win by 9 you retard.

I also don't understand how ANYONE couldn't have already seen/known that.
                              You would have thought he learned his lesson after trying to run the clock for a whole quarter and gave up 28 last year in the B12 championship game I think he will do it again. He should not have any butt left as many times as he got bit .

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                                It will be a slow running beatdown. The bulldogs will just run the ball and keep the Oline off the field. If the aggies can stop the run and the occasional bomb, they might cover the spread.
                                Nope.. mond coming out firing.
                                Gonna get great protection and that kid is gonna be throwing strikes deep all day long.
                                Recievers got extra stickum and gonna be breakin Ga ankles ..
                                Thst being said.. ag's get rolled by 21..

Comment

Working...
                                X