X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Glad things are trending up for you!

Well at 6-4 rock bottom it’s easy to trend up.

Comment

A&M offense needs work . Field goals aren’t going to cut it against Georgia.and if Mann has to punt it 60 yards and make the tackle too we are in trouble. He has had to do that way to much this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        A&M offense needs work . Field goals aren’t going to cut it against Georgia.and if Mann has to punt it 60 yards and make the tackle too we are in trouble. He has had to do that way to much this season.
        Agree. He should be the 12th man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
          Agreed and how did he not make it as a finalist for the Ray Guy award? That's crazy. This kid has been nails for several straight years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Well at 6-4 rock bottom it’s easy to trend up.
            I'd argue its not rock bottom. A win over Baylor and Tech will signal a recovery! At least you aren't staring at #4 and #1 to finish

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              Agree. He should be the 12th man.
              I think he actually was a linebacker in high school but he had some kind of back are neck injury where he wasn’t even supposed to be playing football. I don’t know if that’s true are not .

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                The Station is [emoji91]!!

[ATTACH]980823[/ATTACH]

My dad was the original owner/founder of Sarge’s about 50 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                  My dad was the original owner/founder of Sarge’s about 50 years ago.

Got many a haircut in the shop next door... spent many a buck on a girl that worked the bookstore round the corner...not mentioning how many nights were spent on the little street to the right..

Comment

Dirty Sock is closed???......man the nights we had in there at fire training....

Spent many a per diem in there

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Dirty Sock is closed???......man the nights we had in there at fire training....

Spent many a per diem in there

Been closed for several years.... didn’t pay like $250,000 in taxes

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Been closed for several years.... didn’t pay like $250,000 in taxes

I first went when it was a complete dump...had to drive outside of town a little ways to get to it....now it is located right in the middle of town...

Really wish I would have bought land around there

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          I'd argue its not rock bottom. A win over Baylor and Tech will signal a recovery! At least you aren't staring at #4 and #1 to finish

Oh it’s not, but like we discussed last week it’s the week to week fickle of the college football fan. The good news is the AD’s, coaches, players, and recruits don’t have the Jekyll and Hyde approach fans do.

Comment

This staff would rank 4th through 37 games over the last 10-12 coaches I believe. I'm not a fan of Herman trying to control the clock when he has a lead, we now know that's not going to change because it's every week...even when they're up 1 point with 4 minutes to play. Other than that, injuries hurt the defense this year and there isn't much of a reason to worry about him going for it on 4th down because they would have still been 6-4.

The preseason analytics had this team pegged at 7-5 due to youth and attrition on defense, I didn't want to buy into that. They've recruited well, but they don't have upperclassmen depth like the real contenders.

More than anything, I hate to see them lose games on stupid **** like last week's offsides penalty. This team lacks discipline in many aspects of the game.

Herman may very well do just fine in the years to come, but he does seem to struggle with game planning and scouting his own squads abilities and or allowing them to do what they do best.

Comment

I don't have a dog in the hunt but do think that most fans over react to a loss, me included. TH has recruited well and that's where it starts. I do think that things get a little warm on his *** if he loses out.
                              It is going to be difficult for the Ags to win in GA and LA the next two games but for some reason, think they will get one of them. I do like what Jimbo is building but feel his is still two years away from being where we want the program to be.
                              Adios,
                              Gary

Comment

Georgia and Auburn are the two best defenses in the SEC. If the Ags are going to take one, they've got to jump on UGA. LSU is going to go in dry and pound it till it hurts.

Comment

Working...
                                X