When is it ok..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
    Well I’m going to answer my own question for earlier about anyone knowing Miles before they start judging his character. No one answered so I guess they don’t. I do know Miles from his younger days and as I suspected he has already apologized for his actions and I can assure you he is ashamed. He will not be afraid to admit it. He knows he screwed up and he knows there are consequences as their certainly should be. No excuse for his actions. Sometimes good people make mistakes but apparently a lot of people on here have never made mistakes and are happy to sit in judgement of others calling them punks or whatever without really ever knowing their character. How these discussions always descind into name calling, high horse judgement of others is why I never post much anymore.

Here’s the facts. The guy had a emotional reaction to an emotional situation. He reacted in an bad way and made a bad choice He will have to pay the consequences. He regrets his actions and has apologized

How does all this other garbage always get pulled in.

Anyway back to my not posting much anymore
    I make mistakes every single day. I also have the temper of a drunk irish dwarf but I can't ever recall the time I whacked somebody over the head with an object... He might be a good guy but he has anger issues.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
      I make mistakes every single day. I also have the temper of a drunk irish dwarf but I can't ever recall the time I whacked somebody over the head with an object... He might be a good guy but he has anger issues.
      You're doing drunk irish dwarf wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
        Pro football players are pansies.
        Correct

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
          How would this make most men react? It's an unwritten rule, you dont kick a man here....ever!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          Just like the OP's picture, that still image doesn't convey what happened. There was no nut shot, period.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
            Just like the OP's picture, that still image doesn't convey what happened. There was no nut shot, period.
            Except there was.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              You're doing drunk irish dwarf wrong.

Well in his defense an Irish dwarf probably can't reach many folks' heads..

Last edited by Smart; 11-15-2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I still can’t figure out if that **** dress blue or gold

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Well in his defense and Irish dwarf probably can't reach many folks heads..
                  Solid point.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                    What I am saying is in the heat of the moment lots of people would do the same. The fact that some of y'all like to act like you are a saint is laughable. The fact is lots of men would do the same.

-john

No there are football games every week where this doesn’t happen. So your wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                      You know there was a time that I decided just to ignore you self important arse. I was happier then. How empty does your life have to be for a grown man to sit around all day living to troll people on a bow hunting site? I realize that you think highly of yourself and you have put yourself up on a pretty high pedestal but your rantings on this site really don't amount to anything in real life. Now go ahead and post something so you can pat yourself on the back. I promise I no longer care.

-john

Didn’t you just make fun of him for the exact same thing you did in the post making fun of him. Your sitting around your computer waiting for someone to post so you can post back. The word is hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                        Well [...]
                        Good christian boy... wouldn't have done that. Didn't do it. Don't care what the footage shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Dodson View Post
                          Didn’t you just make fun of him for the exact same thing you did in the post making fun of him. Your sitting around your computer waiting for someone to post so you can post back. The word is hypocrisy.

I made a general post about this topic. He then responded directly back to me.....like he did so many others. He loves to make it personal. Your a 4 point. Wait till you been around a little longer I bet you come around. I base that on all of the PM's that I have received and the other support I got in this thread. You opinion might be different and that is perfectly fine but there is no hypocrisy on my part. Hope you have a great Friday night.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            He's had his share of cheap shots. I won't pretend to know his charachter, but he makes questionable to bad decisions on the football field.
                            Seems so. There’s a pattern emerging it appears. He may be remorseful, but true remorse is feeling bad and making sure it doesn’t happen again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Good god, be objective for once...you'd defend Hitler if he wore an aggy thong. Whatever your opinion of Rudolph, Garrett instigated the whole **** thing slinging him to the ground when everyone in the stadium knew the ball had long since been out...PERIOD. Rudolph grabbed his facemask and tried to kick him off, but hell he's got a right to defend himself.

He aint goin to prison, he acted like a dumb **** and got suspended...it'll be ok.
                                Bingo

Comment

Working...
                                X