No announcement yet.

Yep. Getting interesting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're missing the "debate" part of the equation.
    You stated "There isn't a significant political issue facing this country that isn't extremely complicated and doesn't have legitimate arguments on both sides".
    He then replied "I'd like to hear the "legitimate argument" for lots of things".
    Your rebuttal is?
    I'm only asking because I would like to know what they are as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      Facts:
      1) I can’t speak for everyone but I’m no liberal pundit.
      2) I’m certainly don’t have disdain for where we are as a country. Personally I think Trump has done a decent job.
      3) We are far from the election. Anything can happen.
      4) Right now Trump has a disapproval rating of 51% with likely voters.
      5) His Approval ratings are consistently in the low/mid 40’s. Obama’s approval rating was 53 on Gallup going into 2012 election. However, Obama’s were also typically in the high 40’s.
      6) Fox News has Joe Biden with a double digit lead on Trump. Biden leads in every legit poll of likely voters.
      7) Polls also had HRC winning, so there’s that.
      8) Most people did not vote for Trump. Obviously the electoral college is what matters, but popular vote creates momentum for mid-terms.
      Opinion based on observation:
      If Joe doesn’t keel over...odds are he’s going to give Trump one heck of a run. And people actually LIKE Biden. He will make a play for the mid-western blue collar white male. The very folks that HRC lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ^ I don’t believe these bias polls, who are they really polling?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        You stated "There isn't a significant political issue facing this country that isn't extremely complicated and doesn't have legitimate arguments on both sides".
        He then replied "I'd like to hear the "legitimate argument" for lots of things".
        Your rebuttal is?
        There is no need for a rebuttal. None of them are secret. It comes down to whether you are willing to acknowledge them or not. I'm talking about the wedge issues that both parties use to motivate their bases to come out and vote for their candidate to prevent the hell that the other side will bring if their candidate wins.

It is easier to ignore those arguments when you're convinced the other side is evil or stupid. Both sides do it. The left has historically been much worse but we're heading that direction too.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          Your rebuttal is?
          I only wanted to see one legitimate argument the liberals have.

We've come to the point where facts, math, and logic are not allowed. Only "opinions" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

We've come to the point where facts, math, and logic are not allowed. Only "opinions" LOL
            Don’t forget about “feelings.” Liberal logic is feelings>facts.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

The lack of morals, logic, and just plane old common sense, by the LEFT, is the root of 80% of the INTERNAL problems/issues that are destroying this country.. Greed covers the other 20%.. It's just that simple.
              No one can argue that. Not possible..

Comment

A liberal's DNA only has 36 genes. #37 is missing. It's the common sense gene. If you have all 37 genes in your DNA then you are a conservative whether you know it or not. Go get yourself checked.

Comment

Ignorance is a choice. If you want to ignore or de-legitimize the opinions or positions you disagree on the basis of your judgment of their character or motives, then you are just fueling the ever growing divide between the right and the left.

But if you need an actual example so you can control your laughing out loud, try these on for size.

It is a legitimate argument against abortion that it is a barbaric, inhumane process that should rarely be used. It is a legitimate argument that it is the woman's body and she should have the choice.

It is an ignorant argument that if you are anti-abortion you really just want to control a woman's reproductive rights. It is an ignorant argument that people who believe it is a woman's choice are advocating murder.

It is a legitimate argument that if a girl is raped and impregnated, she should not have the choice of terminating that pregnancy.

I could go on and on with others but it doesn't matter because too many folks on both sides have de legitimized opposing arguments in favor of their preferred judgment.

Let's face it, the left no longer has a monopoly on intolerance. It is on full display here. Just a criticism of Trump is enough to invoke accusations of TDS or being a liberal.

Sorry but I am tired of that mentality. If people are really so ignorant and judgmental that they can't process a criticism or opposing position from within their own side without categorizing the holder as being from the opposition camp, that is on them.

As I said before, let's see how exclusive you can make the Republican party and how that serves us going forward. Wait, can I say "us"? Sorry if I offended someone. I'll still vote Republican. I'll just avoid those who think like some of you.

Have a nice day. I'm heading out to the lease to do some work and see some critters.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    The lack of morals, logic, and just plane old common sense, by the LEFT, is the root of 80% of the INTERNAL problems/issues that are destroying this country.. Greed covers the other 20%.. It's just that simple.
                    No one can argue that. Not possible..
                    I beg to differ. Someone will argue that.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                      Ignorance is a choice. If you want to ignore or de-legitimize the opinions or positions you disagree on the basis of your judgment of their character or motives, then you are just fueling the ever growing divide between the right and the left.

But if you need an actual example so you can control your laughing out loud, try these on for size.

It is a legitimate argument against abortion that it is a barbaric, inhumane process that should rarely be used. It is a legitimate argument that it is the woman's body and she should have the choice.

It is an ignorant argument that if you are anti-abortion you really just want to control a woman's reproductive rights. It is an ignorant argument that people who believe it is a woman's choice are advocating murder.

It is a legitimate argument that if a girl is raped and impregnated, she should not have the choice of terminating that pregnancy.

I could go on and on with others but it doesn't matter because too many folks on both sides have de legitimized opposing arguments in favor of their preferred judgment.

Let's face it, the left no longer has a monopoly on intolerance. It is on full display here. Just a criticism of Trump is enough to invoke accusations of TDS or being a liberal.

Sorry but I am tired of that mentality. If people are really so ignorant and judgmental that they can't process a criticism or opposing position from within their own side without categorizing the holder as being from the opposition camp, that is on them.

As I said before, let's see how exclusive you can make the Republican party and how that serves us going forward. Wait, can I say "us"? Sorry if I offended someone. I'll still vote Republican. I'll just avoid those who think like some of you.

Have a nice day. I'm heading out to the lease to do some work and see some critters.
                      Is abortion killing a living baby? yes or no.
                      If someone kills a pregnant woman are they charged with two counts of murder?

I understand where your post was trying to head. Pick just one debate and we can show you how liberals are 20x more twisted in their logic nearly every time just like in the abortion debate.

So stop posting long winded replies and pick the next debate.

And BTW- sure we have become intolerant to liberals. They're freaking crazy and never bend. What else is there to do?

Comment

Working...
                      X