No announcement yet.

How do you tell your wife no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife did the same thing she was sending me new houses pic in texts. I told her no and a week gos by and new house pic start showing up on my phone again. I told her next house pic she sends me she would be cut off from Sunday fun days. Haven’t got a new house pic in two years!

Comment

Be cheaper to get a new wife

Comment

I’m weird I just say no
        That's pretty much it lol. But then my bride of 35 years wouldn't buy a house with mortgage payments that were double of what our house was monthly so it's not relevant.

She's much too frugal for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          There is no way to remodel the areas she wants done.

The yard is something we both want. She is someone who likes change and starts getting the itch to change things about every 4 or 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Tell her you like change every few years too and if she keeps pushing for a new house you may just change to a new woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            Be cheaper to get a new wife

Believe me that’s not always the case. I’d rather use....it’s cheaper to keeper!

Comment

Tell her she should have had this feeling when rates were in the 3% range!

Comment

Some of y'all are hysterical and under the assumption that you know better than your mate. While that may be the case from time to time, I know a lot of y'all and most of you would just be better off shutting up & listening.

Comment

Ask her if she'd rather have a new house or retire 10 years earlier

Comment

Comment

If my wife knew about this board, there’d be “How do you tell your husband no?” threads all the time.

She is always happy. I get bored easily and always want something new and ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        There is no way to remodel the areas she wants done.

The yard is something we both want. She is someone who likes change and starts getting the itch to change things about every 4 or 5 years.

Have you been married that long yet? If not just wait till then and she may want a change at husband

All joking aside good luck. My house is on the market now and will be moving in with my mother in law while we build. But we need a lit bigger house and building is cheaper than buying here so I cant help you too much.

Comment

I found the perfect place for you. 2 acres, on a golf course and a 3 story 3000 sq.ft closet.

Comment

so what kind of a NEW house are you going to get ? cause you know you gonna give in ! we all do !

Comment

I can't give you any tips on how to tell your wife no.....but congrats on the new house!

Comment

HAPPY WIFE-- HAPPY LIFE.

God Bless
                                Bish

Comment

Working...
                                X