No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also looking for smaller plot around Goldwaite or San Saba 10-20 acres.

Comment

Selling our Family place after having it 18 years. 1,689 acres low fence (high fence portion on NE side) in Kinney County just off Hwy 90 on the North Side. Has a trailer house we stay in on top of the hill and several RV hookups down the hill at the hunters camp. Tractor and equipment with the property. Wet weather Arenosa Creek runs through the center. Two water wells that distribute water throughout the property.

Comment

Been thinking of selling my 4 lots near Fairmont by Toledo Bend. They are in the Toledo Beach subdivision. Their about 1/4 mile from the lake and 3 private boat ramps. Only land/homeowners in the subdivision have access to the ramps. The lots are not huge, all 4 make up a little over .5 acre. They are wooded but 2 have culverts in and there is water ran. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm with an offer or for more info.

Comment

Dropped price
          Great hunting for deer and pigs.
          Great yard and cabin.

Big pig

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
            Dropped price
            Great hunting for deer and pigs.
            Great yard and cabin.

Big pig
            link isn't good?

Comment

We have roughly 120acres within 10mins of Sam Rayburn if anybody is interested in that area. Would be willing to break it up into smaller acreages also.

Comment

Originally posted by glen1978 View Post
                3 br / 3 bath in Buena Vista, CO. 2.31 acres. 3000ish sq foot. Awesome skiing, hunting, atv riding! Moving back home to Texas.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...96843373_zpid/
                Love Buena Vista, was there in October. Dang place had muley's everywhere in town.

Comment

Considering selling my 65ish acres to size up. It is about 9 miles north of Lampasas city (in Lampasas County). It has enough elevation changes to provide good hunting spots with backstops, lots of trees include some fairly large live oak stands, two tanks (one doesn't have water all year unless a wet year), and is just off 281 surrounded by much larger properties. It is ag-exempt.

I've seen a couple of doe axis and some turkey in addition to whitetails and lots of hogs, of course.

I'm having the water company put in a water meter now and electricity hopefully within the next 90 days. Once in, I'll put in a pad for an RV or Travel Trailer.

It's hard to price up there right now with the explosive growth in North Austin. People are asking (and selling) in the $6-10K per acre outside of town in the area with many that don't have any utilties or tanks or any particular elevation or major tree coverage.

I currently have a single lessor on it and He's probably done at the end of February but I don't know yet and won't assume his intentions though his agreement does run out at the end of the month. I wouldn't pull any triggers until then unless buyer agrees to keep the lease agreement as-is. Additionally I won't show the property until he tags out or calls it for his whitetail seaons. I will get current pictures if you are genuinely interested AFTER opening weekend comes and he gets his buck.

Please PM me if any interest.

Comment

Always interested in knowing about any land in Lee County for sale.

Comment

My house, 21 acre wildlife preserve, and 800 acre irrigated farm, with half under wind contract, is for sale, Vicky Leggett is the real estate agent, the plan is a dumb one, keep farming till its all gone, 3 yrs of floods in a row, and a few bad decisions on insurance, hurricane insurance on 2200 acres of cotton? I said no and just like that, poof, Im 58 and started at 18 with nothing but a great stepfather with good credit, the cotton gin has done well thanks to the old man micromanaging it it stays with my sister, I have enough rented land to keep busy, will consider selling equipment as a package deal

Comment

I was not interested in selling, but I got a 100k offer on my 10 acres in Coryell Co. The guy has first dibs once his house sells. Realtor is working on the contract. Good deer, I just don’t have time to put in much effort.

Comment

4 lots for sale at Toledo Bend lake in the Toledo Beach area near Fairmont. Have culverts and water. No electricity or sewer. 12K for all 4.

Comment

Any land around Rocksprings available?

Comment

Looking for land in Coleman ,Young or Throckmorton counties

Comment

Looking for land between Van and Lindale and down toward Edom somewhere in that Triangle. Smith or Van Zandt county 10-100 acres

Comment

Working...
                                X