No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the idea of posting land available here.

I have two 5 acre tracts, on Belton lake, that will be on the market soon. They both back up to the lake.

Here is a teaser pic...
    Attached Files

Comment

After reading thru this thread and seeing the prices of some of properties I realize how fortunate we were when we bought our farm in Southeast Iowa. We paid $1500 an acre for 60 acres $90,000. It turned out to be 63.46 acres which was a nice bonus.

Comment

Land for sale -post here first

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        Prime acreage centrally located between Pearland and Manvel. 9 1/2 acres surrounded by mature trees creating a private and tranquil country atmosphere. Easy access to Hwy 6, Hwy 35, & Pearland Jr. High, as well as close proximity to 518, 288, & Pearland High School. Property is not zoned but any subdividing will need to be done so by Manvel’s guidelines. A survey & full legal description is available. Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in Pearland’s expanding economy.
        Dream home site, residential or commercial development, the possibilities of this property are endless!
        $427,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$10,000 cash reward if you find me a buyer w/o a realtor. $5,000 if they have one attached

Comment

we close tomorrow on 10 acres in Burnet county. Found it by driving by and thinking...looks like a nice place. tracked down the owner and asked him if he wanted to sell. circumstances were right. just plain azz got lucky...

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
            we close tomorrow on 10 acres in Burnet county. Found it by driving by and thinking...looks like a nice place. tracked down the owner and asked him if he wanted to sell. circumstances were right. just plain azz got lucky...

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by dtu11 View Post

I have two 5 acre tracts, on Belton lake, that will be on the market soon. They both back up to the lake.

Here is a teaser pic...
              PM sent!

Comment

My in laws are looking for land in the hill country. Live water, 100 plus acres, good hunting, basic improvements. It will be used for hunting/recreational. They have a good amount of money to spend for the right place. Please let me know if you hear of anyone looking to sell. Thx in advance

Comment

My brother and I have been kicking around selling our properties in Houston County, but have just been lazy about it. Was thinking about offering a sportsman’s package deal: furnished 4-2 house on Houston County Lake (house is partially updated, but very rough around the edges and will need some work, but very usable as is), boat (Skeeter SL190) in good condition, and 42 acres of land about 5 miles away with two ladder stands, a lowboy feeder, and a hanging stand. Land is about ready for timber harvest (had a recent offer that seemed a bit low at $16k) has a small pond and a creek. If anyone is interested send me a PM and we can set up a call to discuss. Have a few pics, but they are definitely not staged/prepared pics for a sale. We keep centering on about $325k if someone buys it all in one deal, but willing to consider a split.

Comment

Ex-wife has me locked into Travis County. I can move, but would be liable for picking my son up AND taking him home after each of my days with him. Currently I live in far South Austin and she is 45min North West in Briggs.

I would be interested in 1 acre non-Hoa in North/NE Travis or South Williamson priced for normal people to afford.

Wanting to build my own place a little at a time.

Comment

35 acres Southern Brown county. Clear Creek is the southern boundary. Lots of deer and turkey. Huge mature oaks and pecans. 12 miles to Brownwood. 4/2 Mobile home completely remodeled. $179,900.

Comment

Looking for 50plus acres for bowhunt in either Edwards, Real, Kimble, Kerr Gillespie areas looking to stay under 200k will adjust for the right place though

Comment

This listing is 10 acres in Caldwell/Gonzales county. Yes only 10 acres with plenty of deer and get the 2-3 deer that I need every year. Is connected to 50 other family acres that can be fenced out if you want to just hadn't to keep the Ag Exemption.
                          Photos and Property Details for {listingAddress}. Get complete property information, maps, street view, schools, walk score and more. Request additional information, schedule a showing, save to your property organizer.

Comment

[QUOTE=dtu11;14226297]Love the idea of posting land available here.

PM sent.

Comment

[quote=bassmatt72;14269409]
                              Originally posted by dtu11 View Post

PM sent.
                              PM Replied

Comment

Originally posted by Highplainsmalla View Post
                                92 acres on the San Saba River with a small cabin. https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/6530381/
                                I would like to own some river frontage someday. Looks like a nice place.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X