Somethings fishy in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll just leave this right here
    ********CURRENT VOTE MARGINS as of 8:40am Friday******** U.S. Senate – Rick Scott leads Bill Nelson by 15,092 15,079 15,068 votes FL Governor – Ron DeSantis leads Andrew Gillum by 36,22…

Comment

And this too
      Lawyers are descending on Florida as the state braces once again to become ground zero in a national election fight, and the epicenter appears to be Broward County where late-arriving ballots in Democratic strongholds are fueling accusations of political shenanigans. 

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        “Always goes in favor of Dems”
        Oh ya except Bush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Really you sound like the liar and chief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You might review what happened in Florida in 2000. 10's of thousands of republican votes were not "discovered by a teacher in a closet" as they were this go round.

The issue was network news networks called Florida for Gore before poles closed in the panhandle, which was very conservative at the time. Votes were not magically "found".

Comment

My belief is the Dems already have these extra ballots laying in wait somewhere just in case they need to steal an election. So why do the recounts always seem to add to the democrats total??????????

Comment

Ohhhh, Georgia just discovered a NEW BATCH OF UNCOUNTED VOTES TOO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              You might review what happened in Florida in 2000. 10's of thousands of republican votes were not "discovered by a teacher in a closet" as they were this go round.

The issue was network news networks called Florida for Gore before poles closed in the panhandle, which was very conservative at the time. Votes were not magically "found".
              The Liberals here dont see it that way. They only want to see it their way.

Comment

...nevermind
                Attached Files

Comment

This lady shouldn't be in charge of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    ...nevermind
                    Yoda's mother? I thought she looked familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      :P'

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          ...nevermind
                          I read her books to my kid

Click image for larger version

Name:	99EE7DA4-F5E9-47AA-9968-A440C5CF9177.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	24559764

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            The Liberals here dont see it that way. They only want to see it their way.
                            Not a Liberal, but rampant assumptions show the depth of intellect on TBH. The SC got Bush elected not the media. That is how I see it. I do think its interesting that the same counties keep popping up during tight elections.

Comment

Not a Liberal, but rampant assumptions show the depth of intellect on TBH. The SC got Bush elected not the media. That is how I see it. I do think its interesting that the same counties keep popping up during tight elections.
                              It's not assumptions about what political affiliation the "found" votes are for.

Comment

If you're not a liberal I would be shocked. You certainly come off as one with your air of superiority. You routinely talk down to folks that have a differing opinion than you do instead of just presenting your opinion along with the others. See above. And no the SC didnt elect Bush, the nation did.

Comment

Working...
                                X