No BETO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
    I'm afraid as the years go on it will be closer and eventually the tides will turn. Hopefully not, but I was worried about this one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trump has put the question of citizenship in the next census count. This will give us an accurate count for representation and redistricting. As it stands now a mathematical formula is used designed by LWL's who think all illegals deserve representation. This will take away solid blue house seats and put them with in reach of the red zone.

Comment

The issues will continue regardless of who has the house or senate unless they have both and it's by a substantial majority.

On immigration: we just witnessed the Republicans fail miserably while the Dems had their chance with Obamer in charge and they did not pass any significant legislation that would address any of the issues.

More importantly on health care: once again the Repubicans failed miserably and obviously the Dems passed the ACA which is a failure but remains in place sinking health care into a bigger hole thanks to the republican inaction.

No matter what side peeps voted for, we need the legislators to work together. The price of health care and medication is astronomical. It will be the demise of this country unless special interest from those fields along with the insurance fields gets put in check.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        It was closer than it should have been, but that is because Beto flat outworked Cruz. He out-fundraised him. He out-marketed him. He out-campaigned him. Cruz got elected because he is a Republican in Texas...that is the tide that is changing, as that will soon no longer be enough. *** holes better come to work.
        100% accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          For those that keep saying this was close, it was because of the candidates and not the parties. Abbott won easily by double digits because he is well liked and his opponent was bad. Cruz barely won because he turned a bunch of Trump supporters off with how he initially handled losing to Trump and his opponent was very charasmatic which seems to matter to a bunch of folks these days. Texas is not close to turning blue in the Senate.
          This x 1000. Many people will never forget cruz’s Refusal to endorse at the convention... or the entire Carly Fiorina fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
            Abbott will by 10-12 points....were Abbott voters voting for Beto?
            Ya.....that was my question as well? Just goes to show you, the Republicans have some smf on their team too!

Comment

Hell yeah

Comment

Poor Dumocrappers on here - after the Hillary loss and now Beto defeat, probably think the whole world has crumbled upon their little heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                  “But on pretzel day... Now I like pretzel day...”

Comment

I can't believe anyone would vote for Robert.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The turn Texas blue campaign is slowly working. Cruze is partially to blame for how close this race was he acted like a never Trumper for awhile and was out worked by a lying idiot that duped thousands into believing he (fake Beano) was the Hispanic Messiah.

Comment

We should thank Beto, he put $70 million into our economy, we should also thank God he did not get elected! I hope next time Cruz remembers this and understand he needs to work harder than his competition.

Comment

Not a big Cruz fan but I did vote for him, Still a little p!ssed at him on how he conducted himself at the republican primary. He needs to do a better job on being a regular person. Quick speaking to me like I'm 5 years old.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am a firm believer the 17th amendment needs to be repealed, the state senate (Or however the state determines it wants to elect senators) should vote for its senators, and the people should no longer be allowed to vote for senators. And you need to be 26 to vote, or active duty or retired military to vote before then. People like Beto would not get far if that were the case.

Senators represent the states best interest, not the people of the state.

Comment

Working...
                                X