Today is the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
    There are things that she does that are more persuasive than her party affiliation.
    Good for you...kind of

Comment

Haha - some of you impatient SOBs could learn a few things from a well affiliated persuader.

Comment

There are things that she does that are more persuasive than her party affiliation.
        Gotta love a good cook and cleaner

Comment

"When someone tells you you're wasting your vote, recognize that they don't care about you. It's a selfish statement. They are saying your beliefs aren't worth being represented. That you should silence your voice so theirs can be louder. Vote your conscience, not someone else's politics." -Gary Johnson

Comment

Fingers Crossed

Comment

[ATTACH]932373[/ATTACH]

Comment

Okay, maybe I should have explained that. I live in a sea of democrats here in Houston (originally from Clyde Texas) and my wife is a liberal. Everyday I put my Cruz sign in front of her Beto sign but she leaves for work after me and always blocks mine. We have an agreement not to discuss politics, not to destroy each others signs and not to attempt to suppress each others vote. Basically we just cancel out each other in every election. Her sister and mother are the two vampires in the family that are behind of all this. I am working on her and hopefully I will free her soon.
                Patience. It can be done. My wife came from a very liberal family. Her parents divorced and her mother was very liberal and her brother still is. My wife and mother-in-law changed their tune. They became conservative once grandchildren came into the picture.

Comment

Slow day on the politcal forum for being such a big day. Think we all wore ourselves out leading up to it...haha

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Slow day on the politcal forum for being such a big day. Think we all wore ourselves out leading up to it...haha
                    Yeah truth, haven't really heard any gossip one way or the other.

Comment

I voted, with extreme predjudice.

Comment

Didn't someone build a whole box blind out of old politcal signs last year? So who's gonna be the first to build the BETO blind

Comment

does a candidate need 50% or more to win? Could there be runoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                            does a candidate need 50% or more to win? Could there be runoffs?
                            No runoffs that is just for primaries. Tonight the candidate with the most votes win.

Comment

I pray Texas won’t let me down and we Cruz on to a win

Comment

Just saw a headline, 56% think country on the wrong track.....***!!!!!!
                                half this country is ****ing brain dead

Comment

Working...
                                X